General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

07 ds650x oem battery?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 ds650x oem battery?

OK GUYS I NEED THE OEM YUASA BATTERY FOR MY BIKE.I DO NOT WANT THE CRAPPY BATTERY THAT YOU HAVE TO FILL YOURSELF WITH ACID AND CHARGE IT.I WANT A COMPLETELY SEALED BATTERY READY TO GO OUT OF THE BOX (MAINTANACE FREE).ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE I CAN FIND IT?

Old 04-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Trailblazer

did you try googling it? theres tons of places online that sell batteries.

i went to a battery store awhile back and the guy there said it'd take a long time to find my battery and get it in stock. i went home disappointed, hopped on the computer, and in 10 minutes had ordered the exact battery i needed. i had it later that week.

Old 04-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by stunner4206
OK GUYS I NEED THE OEM YUASA BATTERY FOR MY BIKE.I DO NOT WANT THE CRAPPY BATTERY THAT YOU HAVE TO FILL YOURSELF WITH ACID AND CHARGE IT.I WANT A COMPLETELY SEALED BATTERY READY TO GO OUT OF THE BOX (MAINTANACE FREE).ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE I CAN FIND IT?
Even the Yuasa Maintenance free batteries come empty and you have to fill yourself. I order my batteries from Tri State Battery Online Catalog and they ROCK! Tristatebattery ships Free and QUICK!

It is VERY EASY to fill yourself, charge (with cap just covering the fill holes), once charged - you press the caps into the battery - now it is Sealed.

I would go to a online parts site like Bikebandit, DGY motorsports, Cheapcycleparts or Cycleparts nation to determine your OEM battery type.

If at this point you truly still have the need to have a battery Ready to go out of the box then go on down to your local Can-Am Stealership and get taken for a ride! They will sell you the same Yuasa battery you can order, they will fill it, charge it and have it ready to go for a mere $120-$150 dollars where as you can most likely buy a battery online for $80-$90

Good Luck!
-Steve

Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by stunner4206
find your local Interstate Battery store they have them. they are not that expensive