General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

want a new 4 wheeler...but which one?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider
Does it in the Mud!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got my new wheels/rims on now and i guess i was wrong. I did not have offset wheels. The wheel base measured 50",but with 10" wide swamplite tires on an aftermarket 7x12 rim, front and rear, it measured 52" to the outside lugs because the tire itself extends a little past the rim. I notice the stock tires are parallel with the rim so it stays at 50". just clarifying my last post.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by uncle matt
One ride and in love? We all loved our 1st GF too.
Ok let clarify. When I said I loved the mudpro 700 after I rode
it I did not mean I had decided on it. I went today and rode a yamaha grizzly and a
Suzuki. Now I "Loved" the yamaha too. Did not really care all that much for the king quad though. I am still in testing mode right now. Want to take my time and see what one I really like the most. I plan on riding different sizes to.

Although first GF are good that does not mean you will spend rest of your life with her.
My first atv will be the same, taking my time. I never buy quikly. Also that was why I posted her to get you guys to give me opinions on the ones you have and rode.

Thanks everyone your opinions are appreciated.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by tankerman40
Ok let clarify. When I said I loved the mudpro 700 after I rode
it I did not mean I had decided on it. I went today and rode a yamaha grizzly and a
Suzuki. Now I "Loved" the yamaha too. Did not really care all that much for the king quad though. I am still in testing mode right now. Want to take my time and see what one I really like the most. I plan on riding different sizes to.

Although first GF are good that does not mean you will spend rest of your life with her.
My first atv will be the same, taking my time. I never buy quikly. Also that was why I posted her to get you guys to give me opinions on the ones you have and rode.

Thanks everyone your opinions are appreciated.
You got the right idea you will know the ATV your looking for as soon as you sit on it.

Old 05-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Best way to do it is get some seat time if you can.