General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Rollins Pass Colorado video

Old 07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rollins Pass Colorado video

Went up to Rollins Pass on the continental divide. Still had a lot of snow up above 11,000' so we made the best of it....the quadswest way

Last edited by MooseHenden; 09-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Pretty tough terrain for sport quads. Nice videos.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

looks like fun, might have to make it down there from Wyo

Old 09-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like a great ride. Old railroad row make great trails. Usually not too difficult and its cool when you get to travel over trestles and through tunnels. I'd like to go ride the Soo Line trail in Wisconsin someday.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't see any videos. I've been having a lot of problems with the forum for a whole month now, and it seems like no one can fix it.

I just looked up the Soo Line Trail in Wisconsin and they call it Saunders State Trail there. It's closed until further notice until repairs can be made due to damage from severe storms in June. The Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railroad has been known as the Soo Line since 1884. Many people refer to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan as The Soo, and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario as Soo Canada. I've been down Soo Line Road right next to the Soo Line Railroad just south of The Soo many times. My uncles' farm was on one side of the road and the tracks were on the other. The only trail I rode that used to be a railroad was in a different time zone just north of Wisconsin. It was as boring as driving a car down a highway on a long trip.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I think you just need to cut and paste the URL of a video now, rather than having to type in the YouTube parameters. I was able to find and edit it so it's back online.

Old 09-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
I don't see any videos. I've been having a lot of problems with the forum for a whole month now, and it seems like no one can fix it.

I just looked up the Soo Line Trail in Wisconsin and they call it Saunders State Trail there. It's closed until further notice until repairs can be made due to damage from severe storms in June. The Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railroad has been known as the Soo Line since 1884. Many people refer to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan as The Soo, and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario as Soo Canada. I've been down Soo Line Road right next to the Soo Line Railroad just south of The Soo many times. My uncles' farm was on one side of the road and the tracks were on the other. The only trail I rode that used to be a railroad was in a different time zone just north of Wisconsin. It was as boring as driving a car down a highway on a long trip.
I guess with this new format, I scrolled down too far and responded to an old thread. I know I've seen videos on youtube of atvs riding the Soo Line trail in Wisconsion but I guess next time I'll have to go back and check the date of those videos. They were probably several years old. There are still a ton of trails in Wisconsin, its way more atv friendly than Illinois is. I just wish I lived a little closer.