General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

if you could kill one Hollywood actor...

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
Sorry sir- it appears you have a chronic and terminal illness called "paratinitus hilltamentia" you will slowly wither into a narcissistic and self delusional state of inflated achievement- which will be followed by the complete disintegration of brain matter further complicating the total lack of self awareness or commonsense- your career (sic) will eventually succumb to an overdose of manic depressive / sedative drug cocktail and an itchy crotch

Ohhh crap!!! Is it bad if you get the last symptom first?

Old 12-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only one? How about algore? Could he be included since he came out with a make-believe movie?

If only one is allowed, are we allowed to line them up in order of preference hoping for a pass thru (where is my Barett .50?) or a ricochet?

Would politicians be in another category? In that case can we use just one nuke?

Old 12-27-2010, 02:43 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Al Gore is a good choice, and i can think of a hand full of others in our government circus that would be good choices as well.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:16 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Ok, so we each get one?

I think we all just need to get together and make sure we don't have any duplicates on the list.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:16 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok- now I really really hate Ashton Kutcher

He's even a bigger twit then Tom Cruise!

Ashton Kutcher was in some mountain cabin when they lost power, and being unprepared, he drove to the market to buy food and crap- While he was there he said peoplle were just grabbing everything off the shelves, that it was like hysteria and it got him thinking (about time something happened in his head!)
Now, he's vowed to get his body in shape to defend himself against other "humans" who try to steal his supplies when the "world ends". He said he's taking karate to buff up, getting his guns ready and he thinks all currency will be worthless and there will be mass panic in the streets. He's totally flipped his lid- and I really want to punch him in his teeth!

Here's the silly story that was featured on the 10 o'clock news.

Ashton Kutcher Predicts Worthless Currency And Mass Panic, Recommends Getting As Hot As Possible

He really deservers to be on the top 3 list- even more so then parris hilton!

Old 12-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

a few that really bother me are dakota fanning and that justin bieber guy. for reasons i don't want to get into because this is a family site, these 2 really just grab me the wrong way.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

While I can see how people hate morons like Paris Hilton or the rest like that, but those ‘tards have no sway over our lives. There are many people that need to be in line first, such as idiotic do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do politicians. How about those that want to enact laws requiring us to pay more taxes, yet don’t pay them themselves? Or those that write laws that they themselves fail to follow?

Old 01-02-2011, 06:40 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
While I can see how people hate morons like Paris Hilton or the rest like that, but those ‘tards have no sway over our lives. There are many people that need to be in line first, such as idiotic do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do politicians. How about those that want to enact laws requiring us to pay more taxes, yet don’t pay them themselves? Or those that write laws that they themselves fail to follow?
I totally agree with you about the politicians- they are maggots who do nothing but screw the people who hired them (us)- every one of them is a crook!

but- I was looking for one "Hollywood" actor/actress you'd want to kill, not politician... unless it's arnold schwarzenegger (but I feel he's been punished enough being head of CA )

I have a feeling if we started a thread on which politician to kill it would be a very very very long thread!

-

Old 01-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

LOL!!! You got me - the list would never end!!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Ryan Seacrest, complete and utter douche!

Quick Reply: if you could kill one Hollywood actor...