General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Customizing and Mods! Whats your favorite?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Customizing and Mods! Whats your favorite?

Whats your favorite motorized vehicle to customize?
Post pictures of your best mods that you've done to it or had done to it.

I'll post mine atter awhile.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here's my favorite.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:09 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tho I could list quite of few hand built parts for numerous vehicles, I'll just post my favorite...........my bike.

Custom Luggage Rack. Made out of solid stock, and I made a removable custom seat for it for when the wife wants to go with me and a padded driver back rest.

I made the side plate mount awhile ago, I put a high out put LED spot light in the rear directional to light it.

I put a brighter light in but the bucket was to shallow for comfort. So I took a 1.5 inch of strap steel and hammered out the ring closest to the black bucket. Its made so the stock rubber mount still fit. Had it chromed.

I made the Licks knock off bag and the one over the headlight is lined and has 1 inch of foam on the bottom to keep my cell from being destroyed. Plus the leather Grips. I also made the branding irons used on the bags.

I polished and painted the front and back rim. Painted the inside of the rear sprocket.

Forum Member mywifesquad Made this billit piece for me with the engraved lettering. I then filled in the letters with Black Corian Fusion. Contact mywifesquad on this forum if you need something custom. You can contact him by clicking his name.

I made the chrome mud flap on the frame behind the front tire. Used sheet steel and had it chromed.

Made brass bushings to fit the rear Road King air shocks on it.

I installed the NRHS 1250, 10.25.1 Pistons, Stage 2 heads, SE.497 cams, Screaming Eagle Race programmable ignition, SE Coil, Ness Big Sucker II, Modded Carb, Ported Intake, plus a couple unmentionables.

I know I missed a few others. =\

Come on now lets see some of your hand made mods.

Last edited by xFreebirdx; 04-26-2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: speeling
Old 04-29-2011, 09:31 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn fb- that rear rack is pretty sweet! I notice there's only room for one on that bike

I've built a bunch of sand rails / buggies over the years- I'll post a few when I get home later.