General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Favorite Quotes!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To error is human....To really F...things up, takes a computer. Unknown.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

"Killing people is easy. Being politically correct is a pain in the @$$!"

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Old 07-09-2011, 07:43 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
"The fact we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. ... Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren."

Senator Barack Obama

Once the States raises there credit limit from 14 trillion to 640 Trillion they will be back on track for a few more years at least.

The U.S spends more on defense than the next 14 powerful counties combined. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_expenditures

The States should cut back to spending only more than the top 3 countries combined and see if anyone invades them.

Why do they station troops in Japan and Germany when they won those wars 66 years ago?

Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally Posted by TLC
Once the States raises there credit limit from 14 trillion to 640 Trillion they will be back on track for a few more years at least.

The U.S spends more on defense than the next 14 powerful counties combined. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_expenditures

The States should cut back to spending only more than the top 3 countries combined and see if anyone invades them.

Why do they station troops in Japan and Germany when they won those wars 66 years ago?

While I agree we spend far too much on the military, the current budget includes $119 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US is also responsible for 22 percent of the UN budget and more than 25 percent of its peacekeeping costs (which is included in our military spending) - for a total of around $4 Billion a year. In addition, the US is responsible for 75% of the NATO budget. All 28 members of NATO have agreed to spend at least 2% of the GDP on defense, but only 4 actually do – so who do you think has to pick up the slack?

We are now fighting not two wars – but six. Yup; Obama has our guys bombing six countries as I type this – although you don’t see that in the media of course…. Libya alone surpassed a billion dollars a long time ago, not even including the need to supply bombs and bullets to our so-called “friends” in NATO who ran out of ammo in just a few days.

We have troops stationed far from our shores so that we fight there; not here. And don’t forget that Okinawa belonged to the US until Jimmy Carter gave it back to Japan.

That said - lets keep this thread just for FAVORITE QUOTES!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2011, 09:23 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Mark Twain

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."

Old 07-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

Robert E. Howard

Old 07-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Consciousness:that annoying time in between naps.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

GOD gave man a brain and a *****, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at once!
(Robin Williams)

Old 07-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i have two of my dad's quotes in my signature.
but here's 3 that i've used before:

you don't feel froggy enough to hop on this lily pad!

i don't bite the hand that feeds me. i sleep at night...sometimes.

i ain't scared of nothing but God and my wife. other than those two, i ain't scared.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sex is like ice cream – it’s sweet, it’s sticky and it’s always better with hot fudge and whipped cream.

Quick Reply: Favorite Quotes!