General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.
View Poll Results: Fake tree or real tree?
Real Tree
33.33%
Fake Tree
54.17%
No tree / something else
12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

What kind of Christmas Tree do you own?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Guy I know uses the 12 gauge method. 2 shots to the trunk with buckshot usually does the trick.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Guy I know uses the 12 gauge method. 2 shots to the trunk with buckshot usually does the trick.
my buddy did the some thing then shoved the tree into the back of a RX7. should of saw the look we got from the cop that passed us....

Old 12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by itsfit
my buddy did the some thing then shoved the tree into the back of a RX7. should of saw the look we got from the cop that passed us....
That is a funny picture. Only thing would be funnier would be if someone in a Smart car did the same thing...

Old 12-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We normally put up a fake, but every once in awhile we will get a real one.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

I'd rather have the real thing but the wife bitches about cleaning up all the pine needles. Fake trees forever I guess?

Old 12-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Range Rover

We always had a fake tree when I was a kid, wife always had real, I hate the mess of the real tree but they are starting to grow on me, it's all she will have, they do smell nice and you don't have to store it when your done.

We have always just bought one from a tree lot in the city but this year we are taking the kids to a tree farm 50 miles out of town, they are excited about it, the whole deal, walk out and pick the tree, cut it down and when you get back into the yard they have hot chocolate and cookies for you, I think we are going tomorrow to get it.

One year when I was surveying in northern Alberta for a 21 day shift before Christmas break I kept an eye out for the perfect tree, I marked the best one's with GPS so I could find them again, the last day as I was making my way out of the bush I went to get the best one, it was about a 5 mile quad ride in off the main road through old cut lines full of fresh snow pulling the sled so I could put the tree in it, took a while to get to, got there and thought to my self where the hell is the tree, then seen fresh quad tracks coming from the other way and found the stump of what was the perfect tree, someone else stole my tree, bastards, LOL.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A long time ago someone in Michigan's U.P. found a use for all the discarded Christmas trees. Every year they mark a safe path on the 4 mile ice bridge from St. Ignace to Mackinac Island. When the ice melts the trees sink and make a place for fish to hide.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:20 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well- we just got back from cutting our tree at a local farm- $60 ($63 with tax) friggin dollars!

I'm thinking I should plant a few hundred trees on my property and charge $30 each

house already smells like pine

Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by beergut
well- we just got back from cutting our tree at a local farm- $60 ($63 with tax) friggin dollars!

I'm thinking I should plant a few hundred trees on my property and charge $30 each

house already smells like pine
Probably saw you drive in with your Jeep Grand Cherokee and thought, "Rich guy with cash to burn." Probably doubled the price.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Pro Rider

we have a fake tree that sheds like it is real!!

Up till 3 years ago we used to go to the local tree farm and let them screw us over a real tree! Sort of pricey with some being almost $100!
Anyway that stopped the year that our house was infested with bugs that had been nesting in the tree....wife wont have any of that so now we have a fake pre lite tree.

Quick Reply: What kind of Christmas Tree do you own?