General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Gator?Mule?Rhino? 65 year old Tree Farmer wants to know

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004 | 10:31 PM
Range Rover
Default Gator?Mule?Rhino? 65 year old Tree Farmer wants to know

I agree with Nathan, it looks like a ranger to me. Same # of ribs on the side plastic under the seat,3 and the roll cage looks way to close.

But It is just my opion so the lawers won't call me!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I have a rhino and it goes anywhere i point it. It climbs and goes it the mud just fine!!

Later Mike

Old 03-01-2004 | 10:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

JimMartin,

www.kubota.com

With only 20hrs on our RTV900 we hooked up to the trailer we haul it on & loaded the Gator 6x4 with some 700lbs in it's bed. Will not detail where we went with this 2400lbs but abt 8 more people today were impressed to say the least.

We are into timber management & if you intend to get work done it's the way togo.
No belts except on one of the fans to drive the alternator.
Got ours in Ga for 10.3 & diff in price of all the rest becomes nothing.

Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Gben

Old 03-01-2004 | 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

it looks to me like 2 lil a-arms on the back. whats with the hyroglifics (i know I'm not a speller) on the wall? looks like dbeck got scared by the lawyer threat.

Old 03-01-2004 | 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

I've been removing the reference to his company and you keep posting it! Now you just informed the world he is a dealer. Think man! Think! You're helping him out by your postings.

Old 03-02-2004 | 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Rule number 1 looks like the most blatantly abused rule. I've seen and visited many of the sites that have been posted. I understand that if this is a commercial enterprise and he ie trying to sell his stuff here he needs to be banished but if he is truly a scammer then we owe it to ourselves to investigate fully. Even if he sells them he should be able to defend his product. I know this is a touchy subject and it is hard to draw a definite line but I know there are salesman on here who talk up their product and sometimes bash others.

I see that he just joined today and has just 2 posts. Ive only seen this one. If this is a legit product then people should know about it as an alternative to a rhino but it sure looked like a Ranger. I don't know how you would go about talking about it without selling it except to talk about it and let people find the source on their own.

Dbeck are you trying to stop the guy because he is legit or because he isn't? BTW, you do a fantastic job with these forums!

Old 03-02-2004 | 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Eiger,

It doesnt matter to me if he is legit or not. You guys will take care of him if he isn't! Never mess with a scorned ATVer!

I'm trying to stop him from mentioning his web site and company or otherwise promoting a product. The worst mistake a dealer can make is to come here and say they are a dealer. Why? Because the next thing to happen is people want prices, which then puts the dealer in a postiion where he'll further violate the forum rules. It's much better for dealers to come here as an enthusiast and talk ATVs for fun, just like everyone else.

If you see any rule violations, please feel free to use the "notify moderator" link to let us know. Sometimes they slip by us. We are in the process of adding about 3 more moderators to help out.

Old 03-02-2004 | 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

I may have missed where he said he was a dealer (until he PMed me) and I can understand your position. I agree! And I sit corrected.

Old 03-02-2004 | 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

gators and mules are overpriced and are worthless off road. the rioh is also high priced but looks to be a blast. I would recomend the sportsman 6x6. it will do as much as these machines or more while maintating a lower price. from what i have heard the 6x6 will go anywhere and will pull anything.

Old 03-03-2004 | 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

dude your a farmer get the diesel mule 4x4. you dont need a little girly rhino its not made for farm work its made for playing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]