General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

Got to thinking and I think I was wrong about the bump steer issue, the steering arms are still parrallell to the bottom a-arms so that is what is most important.

However, with shorter a-arms on top this would still seem to limit travel. When I took my shock off mine, I noticed the limiting factor for travel was the ball joints. Shortening the length of the arms means the ball joints have to move at more extreme angles so this would seem to limit the travel even more. I measured mine and found it would only travel 5" from fully extended to fully compressed.

Old 12-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

Dunno about the suspension performance, but I'm sure the airbrushing was just because this was a demo unit that wasn't yet customized. His first shipment of product didn't come in until the last few days according to what he has been telling people up to now.

Old 12-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Trailblazer

I took that photo to Photoshop and blew it up. Clearly, it's added. So, I went straight to the source ... SINCE I've bought one and am waiting on it. Stu responded within an hour.

THESE WERE THE ORIGINAL PICTURES BEFORE FINAL PRODUCTION FROM THE FACTORY SO WE ADDED THE LOGO TO SHOW THE FACTORY WHERE TO PLACE AND WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH PICS ARE WHICH ANY MORE I HAVE SO MANY, SEE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR FINAL WITH THE FACTORY ATTACHED LOGO!!!! RELAX BUDDY ALSO I ATTACHED A PIC OF THE NEW BLACK KART FOR FUTURE ORDERS FROM YOU BECAUSE I KNOW 1 WON'T BE ENOUGH.

STU
Text

Old 12-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JosephV
I took that photo to Photoshop and blew it up. Clearly, it's added. So, I went straight to the source ... SINCE I've bought one and am waiting on it. Stu responded within an hour.

THESE WERE THE ORIGINAL PICTURES BEFORE FINAL PRODUCTION FROM THE FACTORY SO WE ADDED THE LOGO TO SHOW THE FACTORY WHERE TO PLACE AND WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH PICS ARE WHICH ANY MORE I HAVE SO MANY, SEE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR FINAL WITH THE FACTORY ATTACHED LOGO!!!! RELAX BUDDY ALSO I ATTACHED A PIC OF THE NEW BLACK KART FOR FUTURE ORDERS FROM YOU BECAUSE I KNOW 1 WON'T BE ENOUGH.

STU
Text

This guy seems to be on the up and up. He sells a lot of product on ebay of varying types. The photoshop work is what I expected... If you have a copy of the new black image, post it up!.. I'd love to see it.

-Steve

Old 12-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Trailblazer

I'm getting curious about acceleration. I've heard and read that these karts are not quick, and especially from a dead stop. Mud and hills would have to be a problem??? Auto transmission I expect that. I know it depends on the surface and weight in the Kart, but can you guys comment on this subject. The Blade is pretty light in comparison to many others, which must help. How cool would it be for some guys to do a side by side road test of the top 5-6 Karts! Fresh fromt he factory and stock, it would be really neat have a handful of "experts" rate each kart on handling, performance, workmanship ... etc.

I have a zip of some pictures, nice looking black included, if you want them. Email me and I'll attach back to you. I'd post them, but I don't know how. casavarese@aol.com.

Joe

Old 12-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JosephV
I'm getting curious about acceleration. I've heard and read that these karts are not quick, and especially from a dead stop. Mud and hills would have to be a problem??? Auto transmission I expect that. I know it depends on the surface and weight in the Kart, but can you guys comment on this subject. The Blade is pretty light in comparison to many others, which must help. How cool would it be for some guys to do a side by side road test of the top 5-6 Karts! Fresh fromt he factory and stock, it would be really neat have a handful of "experts" rate each kart on handling, performance, workmanship ... etc.

I have a zip of some pictures, nice looking black included, if you want them. Email me and I'll attach back to you. I'd post them, but I don't know how. casavarese@aol.com.

Joe

Yeah, we really do need an unbiased review of the major chinese carts. The engines, gearing, and wheel choices can make a difference here.... as well as paint and finish quality, etc.

I'll Private Message you for that zip... thanks.

-Steve

Old 12-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Range Rover

Well, I am going to have to apologize for stating that stuff about the logo. I just wasn't thinking and it was wrong of me if I led anyone to believe they are not on the up and up. Clearly, pictures are just meant to show the product. The suspension should have been my main topic.

You would still have to convince me that this is not just a re-badged dazon which would be a very good thing because of the high price of the dazon. I am not sure why they would change the motor if they kept everything else including dual chains the same.

I tried to edit my statements to the earlier post

Old 12-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hopefully changed for the good, as Dazon doesn't claim to go as fast. But until we have actual speed readings that is going to be hard to know for sure. And if it is indeed faster, hopfully low end didn't have to suffer any for it.

Old 12-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Trailblazer

I put the photos on my page. I guess I have it figured out. Anyway, if anyone has trouble getting to it or viewing, I'll still email the photos. Man, the black looks good.

No question, I'm a little nervous about the purchase. I'm in early, and that can be good or bad. By the way, it has the double chain like the Dazon, but isn't the Dazon's chain setup opposite sides of the axle? The Blade appears to have a double chain near the middle, almost touching each other.

Stu made it clear to me that the Dazon engine and the Blade engine were different. One of you spoke with him about that, from what I recall???

Joe

Old 12-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer

Hmmm, I see now that "my page" is pending approval. I guess they need to make sure nobody nekkid is sitting in the driver's seat.

Quick Reply: twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart