General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Carter Mini Talon vs. Kasea Mini AB vs. Twister Mini Hammerhead Help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carter Mini Talon vs. Kasea Mini AB vs. Twister Mini Hammerhead Help!!!!!

Can anyone help me out. I found the Kasea Mini AB Buggy on ebay for $699.00 plus shipping. So I started searching and have also found on the WWW the Carter Mini Talon and the TJ Powersports Twister Mini Hammerhead. All of these karts look the same except for the engine on the Carter. Are these karts any good? I have a 3 and 4 year old and they have about worn out the battery powered truck and jeep. The Kasea and Twister kart both list that they are remote contolled where you can kill or start the engine with a remote that works up to I think 100 yds. This might be a nice feature with my 3 year old. I want a kart that will last, until they outgrow it. Are these build pretty well, do the engines hold up, etc? Is one of these makes better than the others? There is a local dealer that has the Twister Mini Hammerhead and a friend of mine looked at it when he bought his full size hammerhead and he said the mini was priced around $1100.00 he thought. I haven't seen it yet but I will. The pictures of the Kasea look identical and the price on ebay is a lot cheaper. Someone help me out here!!!!

Thanks,
Dirtbike-Junkie