General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

SureCan: New Fuel Can's

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 10:44 AM
SureCan, Inc.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SureCan: New Fuel Can's

We are a new Fuel Can that just hit the market and are changing the game in how you Feed Your Machines! This is not your same old cheaply-built, hard-to-use, spill-on-yourself gas can. Check us out at www.surecanusa.com and use ATVCON15 in your cart for 15% off our products!

Old 09-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by SureCanUSA
We are a new Fuel Can that just hit the market and are changing the game in how you Feed Your Machines! This is not your same old cheaply-built, hard-to-use, spill-on-yourself gas can. Check us out at www.surecanusa.com and use ATVCON15 in your cart for 15% off our products!
Looks like a great product.

Old 09-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Price is a bit steep, $45 for a 5 gallon can. $36 for a 2.2 gallon can. The 15% off coupon is a nice touch though. Might not be that much more expensive than a normal can, its been a few years since I've bought one. A one gallon can would be nice too. One gallon is the perfect size for 2 stroke gas for my chainsaw or to carry extra gas with you on longer rides.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:04 PM
SureCan, Inc.

Thank you for the comments, They are a little more expensive than your average fuel can but to be honest this isn't your average can we put the most durable materials into it and made it the easiest to use! As far as a one gallon goes, we don't really need a one gallon because our 2.2 works better and holds more.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

I've seen some of the new EPA spout cans not too far from these without all the features.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:42 PM
SureCan, Inc.

Which ones are you talking about specifically? we are the only fuel can that has the spout at the bottom and you can use one handed.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I do like the spout at the bottom, that's a nice feature.

Old 09-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
I've seen some of the new EPA spout cans not too far from these without all the features.
Originally Posted by SureCanUSA
Which ones are you talking about specifically? we are the only fuel can that has the spout at the bottom and you can use one handed.
I'm pretty certain MooseHenden was referring to price as "not too far off" from the cans you are selling.

I would agree though, nice features for a fuel container and along with better engineering usually comes a higher price. I would personally not find the price distracting.

Question though, does the trigger allow for control of the flow, not just on/off of the flow? In your features section of the web site, it doesn't really explain absolutely there is a direct control (high/low) of the amount of liquid flowing, just seems it is on/off type control.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

I was thinking more of the newer regular top spout gas cans that either have a gargantuan EPA spout or the older EPA, break if you look at it the wrong, way spouts. Your product is worth the $10-$15 more per can in my mind.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:36 PM
SureCan, Inc.

RedRocket204 and MooseHenden thank you for helping us validate our price. RedRocket to answer your question the trigger on top does control the flow speed. you can let go slightly on the trigger and it will decrease the flow so you can feather it out when you get close to the top.

MooseHenden, Due to EPA spouts we made our spouts more durable and flexible so that it will last longer and be easier to access the fill location.

Quick Reply: SureCan: New Fuel Can's