Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400EX vs ???????????????

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2000, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nightlife,
You are saying if they (students) told the truth like I have that you would quit? Just what kind of things are you teaching these kids if you are not telling them to call it like they see it?
It's no wonder everyone is so damn sensitive in this generation. No one tells it like it is. Everyone wants to act like a damn girl & it's sickening. I hope you don't brainwash those kids too bad. And for Gods sake don't always make them read from those damn government issued brainwashing textbooks. Otherwise these kids are going to be educationally shotdown. No thoughts of their own, no creativity etc.
Please just at least ask them to tell the truth, why you don't think that's the right thing to do I'll never know.

Old 05-10-2000, 07:06 PM
Trailblazer

Hi, just thought i'd add my $0.02

My friend and i ride alot. He can't afford a 400ex, banshee, 250r or anything above about $1000. he has an old beat 250x, and he is so happy that he at least has that.
I just want to show you guys that it dosen't matter what kind of bike you have, just so you get the enjoyment of riding it. I have a 400ex, and i am lucky to have it. I don't care what quads it can't beat, just so i can test my own skills every weekend in the trails.

'00 400ex

Old 05-10-2000, 10:49 PM
Range Rover

My head is bald, I wear a helmet I have a 400EX and I love it.

Old 05-10-2000, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

If anyone has a beater, its my Trail Boss 250... I still love riding it tho ( i hate all that noise from ****ed up suspension tho) and its still a blast. It may not be pretty, but it still puts away sp 335's, ranchers, prairies, and etc. Whatever you got, be thankful, you could have my machine

Old 05-10-2000, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

If anyone has a beater, its my Trail Boss 250... I still love riding it tho ( i hate all that noise from ****ed up suspension tho) and its still a blast. It may not be pretty, but it still puts away sp 335's, ranchers, prairies, and etc. Whatever you got, be thankful, you could have my machine
What goes Crash, tink, whop, and bang? My front suspension

Old 05-11-2000, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

"My head is bald & I wear a helmet." That is one of the funniest ways to start a post I've seen yet. You should make that your signature.

Old 05-11-2000, 12:09 PM
Trailblazer

Truth?? I think that the truth lies inthe original post made in this thread! I have almost 100 kids a day in my classes (CADD, Drafting, & Construction) and creativity is one of the main concepts. By the time kids are 16 years old you have very little to do with what they are taught about honesty. Morals like honesty, integrity and others come from younger years and what these kids are taught at home - sure at high school age we have some influence, but not near as much as parents have at home. Without parents teaching their kids the difference from right and wrong we as teachers don't stand a chance. Kids learn twice as much about their morals at home than they learn at school (not to say what they learn at home is right, because if it was this country wouldn't be so damn screwed up with idiots!!). Kids will follow what their parents say is right and how their parents act!
As for the government textbooks, where did you get that info?? VERY FEW, if any, books are written or published by the gov't. And for dang sure the are not issued by the gov't. WE (as in me and you as taxpayers to the school) have to pay for the books out of the general fund. Books are written mainly by individuals from colleges around the U.S. I am in textbook adoption right now, and if we do not like the books that the state likes we DO NOT have to use them. We simply state the reasons why and they give us permission to use the books of our choice. If you don't like the books then maybe you should write one in your spare time and put it on the textbook adoption list.
Anyway, all of this is way off of the original post and as stated before - to each his own and LETS RIDE!!

Old 05-11-2000, 12:18 PM
Trailblazer

Remember
NOTHING PULLS LIKE A DEERE!

There is a link on there to some friends that pull a D-21. Look under the Allis-Challenger. Sharp looking tractor and runs good!

Old 05-11-2000, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

You know why Deeres are green & yellow?
So they can hide in the grass & dandilions when the IH's roll by
I don't have an IH tractor, but I do have a 3/4 ton IH 4x4 truck.

Old 05-11-2000, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

Scramblers are for people who can't really ride is the truth?
I still think you can still affect a 16 year olds ways tremendously.
What I meant by government issued books is that all books are approved by them. So alot of times you just get what they want you to learn, not the truth.

Quick Reply: 400EX vs ???????????????