Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Figured out why honda is so slow coming out with a new quad

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 02:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Figured out why honda is so slow coming out with a new quad

seen a comercial today on the new inovation that honda has put a lot of time and money into. http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/ Go to that web and you will see. If honda actually put all that time and effort into their quads and bikes they couldnt be beat. They better start thinking about the real market instead of letting everyone else kick there ***. well thats my opinion.

Old 06-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

i might be wrong but i think honda arent bringing out new quads etc because they are making money on other things. for the amount of time and effort it takes to bring out a quad, they would rather spend that on a different project that will pay serious money. just my opinion.

Old 06-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Have patients , it took ten years after they stopped production of the 250r to come up with the 400ex so I wouldnt expect a new quad till 2009. Dirtwheels said it will be awsome. The 400ex is still a great stock sport quad and with $5,000 to $10,000 in hop ups they make a great race quad.Hondas marketing division seems to have been in la la land for the last few years.

Old 06-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

Stop crying about a new quad!! It is coming and will be worht the wait. The new Yamaha will be a joke and when Honda releases its new quad it will be the real deal. Power+handling+Reliabilty with Honda. Yamaha might get 2 out of the 3 on there 450.

Old 06-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SykoQuadRider
Stop crying about a new quad!! It is coming and will be worht the wait. The new Yamaha will be a joke and when Honda releases its new quad it will be the real deal. Power+handling+Reliabilty with Honda. Yamaha might get 2 out of the 3 on there 450.

Sure beats 0 out of 3 doesn't it???

Old 06-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Sure beats 0 out of 3 doesn't it???
lol

ya honda may be reliable and have good handling but thats what happens when your going slow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

the new 450 is going to rock almost nothing stock will touch it and i'm sure the handling will be good and the shocks look awesome
and as for reliability there seems to be this mith that yamaha's are reliable. i have had no problems with my blaster and as for my dads shee its been good and even my dads 01 raptor hasn't had any problems. you just need to take care of them...

but when honda does come out with the 450 in 2009 i'm sure it will be good but the funny thing is that yamaha will probably have something else in the works by then.

yamaha rocks it has the best sport line up with the shee blaster warrior rappy and 450f....
lest see honda has a 400ex 300ex and there newest edition the 250ex....
but i must admit that the 250rs are pretty sweet i wish the manufactures still made 250 2strokes's

Old 06-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If honda does decide to put their crf 450 motor in a quad frame, all your new found 450 yamaha's will be nothing short of boring. But...thats if they decided to build that type of honda, and if its build within the next decade

Trending Topics

Old 06-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hayve
i might be wrong but i think honda arent bringing out new quads etc because they are making money on other things. for the amount of time and effort it takes to bring out a quad, they would rather spend that on a different project that will pay serious money. just my opinion.
Very true.

Old 06-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

That cracked me up.

Old 06-11-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Are you all just kidding about honda not coming out with a new sport until 2009 or serious. I figured they would try to one up everybody next spring. Just my thought and I'm not saying they would outdo the new yami.

Quick Reply: Figured out why honda is so slow coming out with a new quad