Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 12:57 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!

I think people should put their age in their signatures… That would explain a lot…

Old 08-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This will be the battle of the engines! The CRF is so popular because it has such a sweet handling frame. The YZF is reputed to be a bit faster, but has a harsh powerband. One or the other 450 will be in my garage this fall!! So, Suzuki, you going to step up to the plate too??

Old 08-05-2003, 01:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

well when i first saw the all honda men unite i thought it would be somthing interesting I happen to own both a honda and a yamaha so ill stay out of the slamin.

00 honda rancher4x4(mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
01 yamaha Big bear 400 4x4(my wife's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 08-05-2003, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DragRaptor727
hondakid i think you should grow up and learn to spell before you embaress yourself anymore....
Hippocrit.

lol

"embaress"?

j/k

I just like to bring forth these pointless matters.

On the other hand, i totally agree that he is embarrassing himself. Why do you have to do this? People like you ruin this forum, who cares what you ride as long as you ride.

Old 08-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Trailblazer

For real people like you ruin this. Just because someone else bashes honda, doesn't mean we should go and do that to them. That makes you no better than them. How can you call yourself a man? "all honda men unite". Grow some huevos. How immature can you get. After now you realize how much ppl are uphauled by what you did, you will probably run away with your tail between your legs. You just majorly ruffled some feathers.

Monkey_Slapper said it best.
Who cares what you ride, as long as you do.
It doesn't matter if its an old 93 300ex with some useless mods or a brand new yfz450. catch my drift

Old 08-05-2003, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

I am very happy and excited to hear the news about the TRX450, with it being released after the Yamaha 450 they can make improvements and most likely make it a better quad than the YFZ. Go Honda!

Old 08-05-2003, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MonkeySlapper
Originally posted by: DragRaptor727
hondakid i think you should grow up and learn to spell before you embaress yourself anymore....
Hippocrit.

lol

"embaress"?

j/k

I just like to bring forth these pointless matters.

On the other hand, i totally agree that he is embarrassing himself. Why do you have to do this? People like you ruin this forum, who cares what you ride as long as you ride.
i nkow who too psell dont moke fun fo me
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2003, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

I really think that all this Honda vs. Yamaha stuff should stop, they are both GOOD companys that make badass bikes.. i think its sweet that honda is comming out with a new quad and all.. but i think yamaha gots ***** for keeping the 2 stroke banshee all these years, and also making a new MX bike. I personally own some really old honda's, but thats cause i dont got all the money to buy a new bike, and i dont even know how i could choose.. I've seen some FAST honda's, and some fast Yamaha's, MX/Drag/Sand/Dirt, whatever... I've ridden bikes that people say are crappy, Yeah i believe they have their problems, But every thing does.. like my 1980 CR80R overheats easy as heck, but for some reason with a 250lb person it can ride wheelies in all the gears and keep up with a CR125 that's in 5th gear tapped out. SO i think we should just wait intill the honda comes out, and then the PEOPLE can test both the trx450R and the new YZ450 and see what we think.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

damn, there's no need to dis quads. as far as i'm concerned i have a quad and that's all that matters. it may not be the fastest, or have the nicest mods. it may not be made by the manufacturer u prefer, but it's my quad. don't be dissin people's stuff. show a little respect while u still can.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Pro Rider

Cabinboylol,

This thread of your's didn't turn out quite like you wanted, did it. Nobody got your back? You know why? We Honda old-timers ain't fallin' for a drawin', no sir we'll wait for a picture before we start flaming!!!

BTW, Word of advice, when you own a 300ex buy a really cool front bumper instead of a really cool tail light. 95% of American WOMEN have never seen the tail light on a 300ex!!! At least your buddies can turn around every once in a while and see the bumper! [ that is if you are still in the same area code ]

Quick Reply: ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!