Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!

i beleive he has a tail light tool not a tail light. so that's even more pathetic. o, and i'm only 15, so i wouldn't be considered an old timer.

Old 08-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Trailblazer

"A really cool Taillight too"

Thats pathetic.

Hondaboy,
Just joined the forum on July 21, and look how much enemies you have made. Good Job.

Old 08-05-2003, 04:56 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont love manufactures, i love riding.

Old 08-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

i must agree with that

Old 08-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: HA2
i dont love manufactures, i love riding.
Good Point!

Old 08-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Trx440
Cabinboylol,

This thread of your's didn't turn out quite like you wanted, did it. Nobody got your back? You know why? We Honda old-timers ain't fallin' for a drawin', no sir we'll wait for a picture before we start flaming!!!

BTW, Word of advice, when you own a 300ex buy a really cool front bumper instead of a really cool tail light. 95% of American WOMEN have never seen the tail light on a 300ex!!! At least your buddies can turn around every once in a while and see the bumper! [ that is if you are still in the same area code ]

Hey i have a 300ex!!
(im sellin it though) just need more but even so, the 300ex is still a good bike

Old 08-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

I kno stop bashing...... a quad is a quad and regardless of waht it is ur still gonna have fun on it..... when ur riding u dont want people to see ur appierance and they are not gonna get mad at u if u drive a honda yamaha WHATEVER! Ur not supostoo stay on a team or a group of honda or yamaha.. thats not what its about its about riding. and if ur bashing like this then y r u even here. ur acting like a 9 year old thats playing girlz vs boyz.... Us people arent here cause we love honda or we love yamaha. were here cause we love to ride.

Old 08-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Range Rover

ok guys the first thing is that the tail light thing was free and it actually looks like something off of a space ship. so it does look cool. the second thing is i will have (within) the next few months every skid plate and bumper that can be put on a 300EX installed on my bike. second thing the spark that was started in the yamaha forum was for my plesure only i thought it was funny. i just got out a a forum called 300EX vs Mojave vs Warrior and like everyone in there bashed the honda so i thought that i would return the favor. this here was pretty much a joke and the fact that more people that rode yamaha's answered it than honda people i think thats funny. third of all i am setting my bike up for tight woods trails so dont down my 300EX its one of the best woods bikes there ever was and is. fourth thing i am soon to have a crapload of mods for my bike so it can easily smoke a warrior, blaster, scrambler, and a few other bikes in the woods. fifth and final thing is that you guys need to lighten up. this is not real this is a forum this is where people come to have fun talking about bikes and downing other peoples if we didnt argue and just told everyone how cool there bike was this would get old really quick. so anyways i got the tail light with a set of razr tires and clutch assembly so dont down it it actually looks pretty weird but cool. its cool cuz no one else has one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and the comment about how many enemies i have made? well lets see i make enemies because i know things they dont i am faster than they are and the fact that they dont have my weird/cool tail light LOL. so whatever to all of my "enemies" and untill someone else makes a freakin g@y comment i will leave this forum now.

Old 08-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

man, ur too obsessed with ur aftermarket stuff on ur quad. just ride. more people would notice ur quad if u rode it well and then it wouldn't matter what u've done to it.

Old 08-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

hondaboy101,

I'm a honda fan, Yeah... cool.. But i think your just a dumb @$$ that thinks he is better than every one.. were you born with a golden spoon in your mouth? jeez, Right on.. you are modding your bike.. SO what?! Almost seems your acting like a teen girl who got her first thong and has to have her pants hangin off her @$$, I bet their are TONS of people here that can have a Stock blaster, Suzuki sportsman, or a honda 250ex and still whoop you in the trails. ITS all about the rider, and what he can do with the bike.

So chill out man.. have some respect, get your head out of your butt.. and realize that theirs more than one good rider, quad, and company..

Quick Reply: ALL HONDA MEN UNITE!!!