Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!

I now where this is going to lead, but CHEVY"S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

kc

Old 08-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

lol... I could'nt pass it up 99'' F150 under 70k miles , total amount including finance charges is $8200 . I 'll make payments for about a year and sell and make a 3 to 4 k profit and put half on the toy hauler and the other half for a nother truck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

hopfully a nuther ford!

kc

Old 08-15-2003, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

please don't turn this into another chevy ford dodge topic.

Old 08-15-2003, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

Studies show that advertising is completely effective so if you put so phrase as your motto like "Honda Best on earth " most people who hear it often enough will actually start to believe it no matter if its true or false. The next thing you know people are paying money for bottled water that they could get out of the tap for free.

Old 08-15-2003, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Hhhhhmmmm , that must be why I married a blonde .... so many blonde jokes ....lol

The water thing is like the cherrio (sp?) its still the same , the box is even the same , why did increase some much in price ...lol

I am glad its friday ...I am going through riding with drawls

Old 08-15-2003, 07:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FsT4WrD
Honda are great , but I bought a Kawi , Chevy's are great but I bought a Ford , I have no idea why I live like this ...lol... I love red heads but married a blonde...I swore I never wanted kids but I now have 3 ... I need to really get rid of that voice in my head and do what I wanna do..lol
LMAO! Ford sucks......but the wife had too have one...whats up with that?

Old 08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

My little cheap, underpowered, nimble, indestructable rancher is built better -quality- through out then my grizzly(Yamaha's flagship Ute.) Nuff said, Now if honda would make the Rincon in Grizzly price range.

Old 08-16-2003, 01:13 AM
Range Rover

honda definetly has the qualitity and endurance i ride regularly with a buddy that has a 1984 trx 200 quad w/shaft drive and all he's ever done is a light hone and new rings and a cam to replace the wore out lobes and a set of wheel bearings and breaks all around from years of running, thats quality! i mean come on people face reality this machine is almost 20 yrs. old and still out there doin its job busted and pop riveted fenders and all!! thats what makes me a honda loyalist not sum ad slogan(altho honda is best on earth), its the sheer amount of 15 to 20 year old hondas i see still running and doing there thing! i dont see many old yellow or green atv's out on the trails where are all those old kawi's and yami's at any way? oh yea i see them in the weeds around peoples houses and shops all the time and it's busted. if you see a old honda sittn up betcha the owner would probally say sum'n like "that thang was a runnin when i parked it there just needs"; sum bearings or ball joints or sum'n minor , but my point being is it was and still is probally able to runn and with a little maintenance the rest of the bike will last as long. thats why hondas die people quit takin care of them....yami's and suzuk's and kawi's literally break

Old 08-16-2003, 04:38 AM
Pro Rider

Honda is best! I have seen to many kawi and polaris machines break down to say otherwise. and to cut down the 400ex buy saying it is slow, ande can't compete with the other makes!!! that is because honda made a sport model not a competition model, you want competition, wait for the trx450r. Putting the 400ex against the other high performing machines is like putting an xr dirtbike against a cr dirtbike, they are not in the same class. I won't lie, the raptor is fast, the z is fast, so is the predator, but the 400 is in a different class. If honda wanted it to kill in 99 when they made it, believ me they could have, just look at the 250r, some say it is the best competition machine made.

For that same @ss that keeps going into the forums and rambling on about his rappy, how nothing can keep up to the rap, rap this rap fu*king that!!! the raptor is not that great, i would call it a good machine but not that good. the 660cc makes it sound good, but for 660cc and only being nearly 5 hp more than some 400cc atvs, that's pathetic man!!!

If you have a problem with a Honda, that is what i want to here. But with a story, or experience, not 'my zuki, or rappy is better'!!!

I mostly want to hear about the people loyal to HONDA!!! There is no reason not to be loyal to a honda. BET NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDE RED---HONDA, BEST ON EARTH---HONDA, ALONE AT THE TOP--------------------------------------------

Quick Reply: HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!