Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!

Originally posted by: hondabest0nearth
Honda is best! I have seen to many kawi and polaris machines break down to say otherwise. and to cut down the 400ex buy saying it is slow, ande can't compete with the other makes!!! that is because honda made a sport model not a competition model, you want competition, wait for the trx450r. Putting the 400ex against the other high performing machines is like putting an xr dirtbike against a cr dirtbike, they are not in the same class. I won't lie, the raptor is fast, the z is fast, so is the predator, but the 400 is in a different class. If honda wanted it to kill in 99 when they made it, believ me they could have, just look at the 250r, some say it is the best competition machine made.

For that same @ss that keeps going into the forums and rambling on about his rappy, how nothing can keep up to the rap, rap this rap fu*king that!!! the raptor is not that great, i would call it a good machine but not that good. the 660cc makes it sound good, but for 660cc and only being nearly 5 hp more than some 400cc atvs, that's pathetic man!!!

If you have a problem with a Honda, that is what i want to here. But with a story, or experience, not 'my zuki, or rappy is better'!!!

I mostly want to hear about the people loyal to HONDA!!! There is no reason not to be loyal to a honda. BET NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDE RED---HONDA, BEST ON EARTH---HONDA, ALONE AT THE TOP--------------------------------------------

Dude, your an Idiot!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2003, 04:50 AM
Pro Rider

I can't wait for the 450 either! Yellow or red (most likely 400 plastic because we know how much honda likes to be orignal), drum brakes, air cooled, underpowered and overpriced. Lets face it the 250R(second best quad on earth) isn't the banshee, but it is a true work of art and the last good idea honda had. The 400ex is in its own class or in the warriors class but in 20 years there won't be any left. In twenty years there will still be 250R though.

Old 08-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Range Rover

HONDA makes great frames, but slow motors. The 250r had the slowest motor compared to the quadracer and tecate 4. Only thing that saved it was the frame. Nowadays everybody makes hopups for the motor.

Old 08-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

How many people think they will call the new honda the 450EX? LMFAO!!!.... I hope they will at least come up with a different name...... If it's real.

Old 08-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Range Rover

I have a '85 Big Red and based on this machine's reliability over the last 18 years the statement "Best on Earth" must surely apply. And my observation of Honda quads since '85 is consistent with this.

However, in my opinion, Honda allowed the other manufacturers to hone in on the market by their reluctance to offer anything but a "uilitiy only' suspension (until the Rincon). For a few years, Honda seemed to have failed to recognize the expanded use for the utility ATV and only recently have come back into the competition. Reliability goes a long way, but the other manufacturers started offering utility machines that were more fit for recreational riding. Today Honda is still offering great reliability, but their machines are just average when compared to the rest of the market place.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Range Rover

that is just it, honda builds a great quad or bike, works out the bugs and problems , and lets it ride for 10 years, milking it, making tons o' cash.
people will buy it because it is reliable, look at the xr 400, people still buy this 10+ year design today, there is nothing that can go wrong on this machine, air cooled kkick start, will run for ever.
other manufactures want to be on top and be the best all the time there for redesign it every other year.
look at yamaha's dirt bike line,
4 stroke yz /wr 400 had it for 2 years barely worked out the bugs , then jumped to 426, other new problems with the power plan, 2 years later came the 450, same .....
the funny thing is people who buy these machine , they end up buying the fixs for companies weeknes before they have a chance to break in the new ride. after market companies make a killing $$$$$.
racers have the $$ cash, let them keep the top wannabes alive. I sattle for reliability, and my rubicon will do just that. reliable, power full 500 cc engine, liquid cooled , with the best trans out there. I admit , drum breaks suck, oh well.

Old 08-19-2003, 03:06 AM
Trailblazer

you yamaha, bombardier, kawasaki, suzuki, canondale.. you all better be happy cuz HONDA CREATED THE FIRST ATV!!! yeah thats right if you can come up with anything better then that.. tell me cuz without honda, there would be no atvs

Old 08-19-2003, 06:14 AM
Pro Rider

hey kids.....it doesnt matter. no one from Honda is going to show up at your door with a check.

and a couple years from now, when you spend you OWN money on a quad, it may not be a Honda. THEN who will be best on Earth?

make sure the brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

and wear your helmet, my young friends.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2003, 03:08 PM
Range Rover

i still say its the sheer number of older machines that r still rid'n dont c many yami's or kawi's that old thats why im brand loyal i dont care if they copied from the russians they like the energizer bunny

Old 08-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

Ridehonda,

Suzuki was 1st on 4 wheels. So without Honda, we'd still have ATV's!!

Quick Reply: HONDA is the Best on EARTH!!!