Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Fun Riding Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2000, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was out riding last night and I spotted some deer, so I chased them all through a field, I was watching the deer and suddenly I hit a patch of water,I was just wearing a sweater and pants
and I got soaked...lol it was fun,So anyone else got any fun atv stories to tell?

Old 05-27-2000, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

at least you didn't hit a barbed wire fence or a hole or a land mine!!!

Old 05-28-2000, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

I went riding with a friend and went and rode for about 45 min to an 1 hour and i was staying all clean and we were about back to go home where there is a small watter crossing it had small ruts from other quads about 5" of water so i think i will take another way and staw clean since i did the rest of the ride so i go through my friend had a old late 70's bike and we stoped for some reason and when I stoped i roled back in a small dich and when he started out he was spinning and covered me in stinky mud(that was when i only had the mojave). if it was now I would say hell with staying clean I'am hear to ride but that is my story.

1987 TRX 250R with custom Moto-fast mid/high rang pipe, DG silencer, FMF reeds, FMF reed cage. Keihin 39mm carburetor, Twin-air air filter, vented air box lid, twist grip throttle. DG handle bars and pad, Tinny Tack tachometer, Pure Sports Bandits XC's all the way around on red label Douglas aluminum wheels, Maier aluminum Deluxe-Pro hand gards with add-on's and armadillos Out-N-Back rack.

the ATC 125m
and a Mojave

Old 05-28-2000, 12:47 AM
Range Rover

FLYING THROUGH TREES!!! AWSOME!!!

Old 05-28-2000, 01:05 AM
Trailblazer

Went on a poker run today, it was a lot of fun.

Old 05-28-2000, 02:44 AM
Range Rover

I THINK THE NAME NEEDS CHANGED! THINK ABOUT IT!

Old 05-28-2000, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

How about my friend on his banshee, behind me on a dirtbike. He was going into some ruts, that were at least a foot deep, and he knows his banshee has 3 inches of ground clearance. so he goes into it half throttle in first gear. I had to lift it completely out, and then I rode it out for him, I should have just taken off! =p

Old 05-28-2000, 08:02 AM
Trailblazer

One of the best times I had had was riding with my father up through this boulder field and watching the look on his face while rock hopping.I had told him earlier of the trail and how rough it was but telling about it is not the same as seeing it. When we got to the trail I went first and when I got to the top I turned around and saw my dad on his way up with a grin from ear to ear and a bloodied nose(he took a tree branch in the face), and eyes as big as saucers. I am amazed at what these 4 wheel drive machines will climb, by the way my dad's machine is 2 wheel drive and he went almost everywhere we went. He is now giving that quad to my mother and getting the a new Rancher 4 wheel drive. Riding with my family is fun, now if I can only get my wife to ride.

Old 05-28-2000, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

we have a tractor with a loader and we found a a real softr spot to dig from so I dug about 5 down and used all the dirt to make a good sized jump. it rained and rained and rained the mud hole was like a pond when it finally came down to just mud my freind was on my dads 300ex and I was on my blaster(this was about 1 year ago)I hit the hol in about 3 gear and went right through my freind on my dads ex was a little nervous so he slowed down and treid to putt through well it didn't work he got about 2 feet and sunk I was pretty upo set about having to get all muddy so I got and told him to push. I floored it and put through all the gears shooting major roost all over him. he was covered in mud we ended up having to lift the machine up and walk it out slowly. the thing is my other freind did the excat same thing only with my 250r tires on the ex.

Old 05-28-2000, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

beast450 what do you mean by "FLYING THROUGH TREES!! AWSOME!!" ????????

Quick Reply: Fun Riding Experiences