Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

TRX450R

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRX450R

86QRacer,

The headlights are most likely removed in the same way the 88-89 250R's were. The light will be built into the hood. It is actually easier to uninstall the 88-89 lights [then install the 86-87 hood] than it is to uninstall the 86-87 lights. Just my opinion anyways.

Old 09-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default TRX450R

Yeah, I figured if at any time I could tick someone off in the forums by somthing I say, (which now days seems like if you say hello to the wrong person you get flamed) they could get hypnotized by the er-bouncing puppies. I'm real glad though that this thread has been nothing more than healthy debate as opposed to constant bickering. Thumbs up guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default TRX450R

Originally posted by: jaycekarl10
Yeah, I figured if at any time I could tick someone off in the forums by somthing I say, (which now days seems like if you say hello to the wrong person you get flamed) they could get hypnotized by the er-bouncing puppies. I'm real glad though that this thread has been nothing more than healthy debate as opposed to constant bickering. Thumbs up guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
JAy where did you get that avatar? Any how ...Does anyone here have a HRC member ship? IF so you are privlieged to get inside info at Honda's hrc website. I cannot find my card ...

I am hoping that the said bike won't be over 6500... maybe...if its too expensive I'm just gonna get a couple of 400ex's( mine then a BUDDY bike) I've waited soooooooooo long...one more day!

Old 09-09-2003, 01:07 PM
Range Rover
Default TRX450R

Hopefully in 2 more days the assumptions will stop and we can get down to ripping on the real facts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hahaha. I think it will be decent whatever they do. Who would honestly turn away if someone gave them a good deal on any of the newer sport quads on the market? I would be happy to ride any one of them but some of them have nicer features and handling manners. Honda can't screw up badly enough not to sell any but I expect something conservative and hope for something wild.

Old 09-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default TRX450R

everyone....its september 9th...and just to tell you...this quad is coming into production. I have seen a black and white PHOTOGRAPH of it. It is nasty....will be worth the wait over the yfz

Old 09-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default TRX450R

I got the avatar on some avatar site, just typed "avatars" into yahoo and searched several before I found this one. She has several sisters as well.
I'm just glad we'll have another weapon of mass fun available to us. I just wish I had the HRC card, I just paid off my 400ex I bought 11-98. Time for history to repeat itself. The sooner I get my hands on one the sooner we will have aftermarket suspension set up for it!. Geez, I haven't even seen the thing yet and am already contemplating 19" Elkas on the front.

Old 09-09-2003, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default TRX450R

kktrx450r not trying to **** you or anyone off but how do you know it will be worth the wait over the YFZ when you havent seen one run yet. I personally think raptor 80s are sweet looking in a pictures but in reliailty they arent the fastest thing out there. Get what Im going at ...... the new honda will be fast and I have no doubt it will look cool but I wouldnt judge it from a black and white pic of it.

Old 09-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default TRX450R

Hondabestonearth: magaizines dont publish something for no reason, they had a reason to say there might not be a new Honda, I personally think there will be a new TRX.

Old 09-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default TRX450R

The magazines have to fill up pages some how. I've read plenty of things in magazines that don't happen. Honda is not just going to put a fake picture on the net, and say at the same time that they are making a 450r, just fooling us. Who should i believe, the people that created the message,honda, or a magazine? I am not cutting down magazines, or anybody, but all i was saying was the 450r is being made.

Also SRK399, you kind of confuse me, you stand up for the magazines and say there probably won't be a new honda, but you say there will be a new trx(made by honda). Don't get angry, just explain please.

Old 09-19-2003, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer
Default TRX450R

Originally posted by: 1986SuZuKiQuAdRaCeR
i'd be a little surprised if they didn't include electric start on a brand new fourstroke machine with unremovable headlights... seems counter-productive.
Prepare to be surprised,it has a forward kick starter.its called wieght saving,look into it.i have a good motto for the 450r,if it moves it dies.the yfz dosent stand a chance.always ride redder than blue,yellow,green...

Quick Reply: TRX450R