Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Cant get into chat and mirc problems...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant get into chat and mirc problems...

I have just now restored life to our windows XP after the virus killed it a couple months ago. I went to download mirc again because I had it before and it was very convenient, and after the download was complete when i clicked on the desktop icon a box pops up that says blahblahblah is not valid win32 application. What does this mean and do i still have a running account from last time and how can I get mirc back? Also, when I try to get into chat by clicking the chat icon and ''roost on in'' the grey box pops up and the chat room never comes up. Whats the deal. Thanks.

Old 09-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant get into chat and mirc problems...

ya i had something of the same happen to me. i had a corrrupt file or something and i ended up loseing everything on my computer. i got it back going and everything was good but i had no sound or voice. it ended up being my sound card. under the start button i had to go to help and support and then click on problem with sound and then keep fowlling the steps. finally got it working but took me like 5 hours to get it to work