Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

ATV chat room

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2000, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who is that guy in the atv chat rooms? JD??? For some reason he didn't seem to like me very much and he somehow blocked me from the atv connection chat. HOW CAN HE DO THAT?? He was a jerk anyways. and somehow he posted a bunch of info on me. How did he find that. I have never said anything over the internet. He said where my internet service is from etc.. where I live, etc.. how could he do that? and how can I get back into the chat?? thanks

Old 05-13-2000, 04:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if he is the moderator or not. You could email the moderator of this forum and see if he knows.

Hope this helps

Old 05-13-2000, 10:03 PM

JD is a chat room moderator. Moderators only ban someone from the chat room if they are breaking the chat room rules. You should have received at least one warning before you were kicked out. You can email atvops@atving.com and ask them to let you back in. Be sure to give them the name of your ISP, your nickname, and explain in your email that you'll honor the chat room rules.

I'm going to lock this thread because the chat room is off-topic (non-atv related)