Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda's New Front Differential

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2000 | 11:01 PM
Range Rover

There you go again Bill.

Old 06-25-2000 | 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Just get out of the Honda forum and go help all the Polaris rookie's with their problems. We dont want to hear them.

Old 06-25-2000 | 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Rancher4X4esluvr,
Glad to see you made the gas in-line filter upgrade. I read all the threads for entertainment. When you become a moderator, you can tell me where to post replies. If all you read and reply to is the Honda thread, I admire you for your loyalty.

Greg

Old 06-25-2000 | 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

I dont post in any other forums, to avoid conflict. I did just check out the Artic Cat forum though.
Yeah I just got my rancher last week and that was the first thing I did. There is allready bits of crud' in there!
This is a must!
Thanks for being nice!

Old 06-25-2000 | 11:52 PM
Range Rover

Speaking of Polaris vs other atv's. After I sold my SP500 and bought a real atv, the Rubicon, I was told the following by my cousin. He told me he did want to say anything to me about my Polaris when I had it, but they are junk. He hunts and rides with five people who own SP500's and said they are always having trouble with them and working on them to fix some problem. Five lemons? KIND OF LEAVES A SOUR TASTE IN ONES MOUTH, DOESN'T IT?
I think I would rather use my time riding and hunting with my atv than working on it. He told me I did much better by buying another Honda (you see I already own one) and you know, I have to agree with him. Before you say, he's just another Honda owner and doesn't know what he talking about(I know you Polaris boys will say something like this to make yourselves feel better) I'll say this, my cousin owns a Yamaha Big Bear and prefers Yamaha over Honda. So you can't say he is bias toward Honda. Yamaha, another fine quality atv. He just knows a good machine when he sees one and knows an inferior one through the experience of riding with not 1 but 5 of them. Some of the things I heard about Polaris before I bought mine caused me to rationalize myself into buying one when I knew I should have bought something else. Now I am back to Honda and loving it. So you Polaris boys bash all you want to because you will never have as good a quality machine as a Honda.

Old 06-26-2000 | 12:04 AM
Range Rover

Bashing begets bashing. So if you can't come on this forum and post a reply or an answer to anyones legitimate question without bashing then stay out. It's obvious that everyone here likes atv's or you probably would not be here. So why not try helping each other out for a change. At least carry on an intelligent conversation. Try it you might like it.

Old 06-26-2000 | 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

lets end this bickering shall we!!!!!!

THE AP-SURE TRAK DIFFERINTIAL WORKS AS ADVERTISED!!!!!!! EVERY TIME, ALL THE TIME!!!!! IF IT DOESN'T YOUR BIKE IS BROKEN AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER FORETHWITH!!!!!!!

POLARIS RIDERS WILL ALWAYS BELEIVE THEIR BIKES ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSES!!!! AS WELL AS HONDA RIDERS, AND YAMAHA, AND ARCTIC CAT, ETC!!!!! THES DAILY BASH SESSIONS ARE GETTING OLD AND HAVE NO PLACE IN ANY OF THESE FORUMS!!!! IF YOU HAVE NO USEFULL INFORMATION THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY SORT OF RESPONSE!!!!!

now i will step down from my soap box

Old 06-26-2000 | 09:06 AM
Pro Rider

The bottom line is,
enjoy what you ride,regardless of it's brand.Some offer more options than others,some break down more than others to.The fact of the matter is,buy what you like.Im loyal to myself,not to a particular brand quad.If I like it ,I buy it.It dont matter what you tell me about how brand A is better than brand B.

Every single person in here who is loyal to the sport of ATVing,would not hesitate to stop and help out another fellow ATVer if he/she needed help on the trail,regardless of the brand quad they are riding.

Rubione,
You state in an earlier post how wonderful your Sportsman was to you,you said you did'nt have any problems with your Sportsman either.You said you sold it to a friend who has no problems with it either and loves it.Now a little later in this post you say that your cousin says the Sportsmans are junk.Did not your Sportsman treat you well?Did it not treat your friend good to?I ride with 3 friends that have the Sportsman also,not a single problem from either of the three 99 Sportsmans.They have NEVER been back in for any type of repair problems.Is that suppose to make them the greatest 4x4 quad on this planet?If your Sportsman treated you right,than what is it you like more on your new Ruby over the Sportsman?Just curious?===Bill

Old 06-26-2000 | 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know where to jump in!

The AP differential works as advertised.

Rancher top speed 50-51 mph. Rancher very good mid size quad. Rancher although good, does not have the same power as a 500cc engine such as the Rubicon, Suzuki, Artic Cat or Sportsman. This is like comparing a Camareo or Mustang to a Corvette. They are in different classes.

Did I leave anything out? Another factor that is often left out in the equation is the rider skill or lack off. You can have a mediocre rider on a top of the line machine get smoked by a expert rider on a lesser machine.

NEXT

Old 06-27-2000 | 10:16 AM
Range Rover

Bill,
Just giving some of the Polaris guys a taste of there own medicine(bashing). They know who they are. Sometimes you just have to treat others as they treat you. This is all they understand.
I agree that people should buy the atv that they think is best for them. That is the bottom line.
Like I have said in the past, as much as we all pay for our atv's they all better be pretty darn good.

We could all learn from one another if we would loose the,"I,m better than you attitude", and intelligently answer questions posted on this forum.

Quick Reply: Honda's New Front Differential