Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda once again proves it's reliability

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda once again proves it's reliability

Well I was driving my 250 fourtrax today on when I took a trail on my neighbor's land. I got it up to 4th or 5th gear and I was moving along and when I went around a corner, there was a fallen tree taking up the whole road. I quickly slammed on my rear brakes (I would have used my front as well but they don't work...I need to replace the fluid) and the ground was wet. I slid into the tree and the front end jumped over the tree and the back of the fourwheeler went along with it. When I landed on the other side, I got off the fourwheeler and took a look at the front tires and suspension. Everything was in good shape. I continued driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Honda should use the slogan "Built Honda Tough". LOL.

Old 11-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

yeah i said the built honda tough today too how weird...My friend was on his 400Ex and he attempted a hill that I refused to climb because the dirt was so loose..He hit the hill and his tires were spinning fast and he barely was moving then he hit a spot and grap traction and flew reallt fats in to a tree he fell of and the quad flipped we picked the quad up lost control of it and it went crashing into trees and stuff down the hill...We checked the 400ex out up and down only a little dent in the front bumper and that it..It started up in one shot and we were movin along thats a perfect example why I goth the honda

Old 11-23-2003, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: EXRydaH
yeah i said the built honda tough today too how weird...My friend was on his 400Ex and he attempted a hill that I refused to climb because the dirt was so loose..He hit the hill and his tires were spinning fast and he barely was moving then he hit a spot and grap traction and flew reallt fats in to a tree he fell of and the quad flipped we picked the quad up lost control of it and it went crashing into trees and stuff down the hill...We checked the 400ex out up and down only a little dent in the front bumper and that it..It started up in one shot and we were movin along thats a perfect example why I goth the honda

I rolled my fourwheeler one time. When I lifted it up, it's front brake lever was bent a bit and the thing I step on bent, but other than that, nothing else happend to it. I turned the key back on and pushed "Start" and it started right up with no problem at all.

Old 11-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

I owned a 2002 Rancher 4x4 before I owned my Rincon. I rolled it down a big hill, and it rolled right into a creek and landed sideways. As soon as I got up and relized what had happened, I tried to start it and it ran sideways in the creek! We pulled it out with my friends Rubicon and the only thing wrong with it was the handle bars were down a little, rear rack bent slightly and front right wheel wobbled some. Drove it about 4-5 miles all the way home, didn't skip a beat! lol Never paid anything to repair it either, loosened the handle bars and put them right back up and took a pry bar to bend the rack back into shape. The front brakes were messed up too, something to do with right wheel wobble. Didn't even bother messing with that. It was a little tank though. Took that little thing everywhere and I kinda miss it. lol