Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

##@#@ DIRT WHEELS

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ##@#@ DIRT WHEELS

why would you listen to any thing that dirtwheels says after all every new quad that comes out is the greatest atv of all time im a yamaha fan but in this case i think yamaha gave a bigger donation in this instance

Old 02-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Trailblazer

Do you remember when the z400 came out and they said it was so fast that it would almost pull your arms out of socket and put your eye ***** in the back of your head?
What the hell, the raptor and banshee are faster than the Z, why didnt they get the same comment when they were tested.

Old 02-05-2004, 02:52 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: arobred400
Do you remember when the z400 came out and they said it was so fast that it would almost pull your arms out of socket and put your eye ***** in the back of your head?
What the hell, the raptor and banshee are faster than the Z, why didnt they get the same comment when they were tested.
I have a 450r and this past saturday at pismo raced and beat stock and modified raptors.I could also beat the stock yama 450's. the yama 450 with a pipe on could barely out run my stock honda 450r.It has awesome power and great handling.

Old 02-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trailrider500
Originally posted by: raptorblasterracer
LET THE BASHING COMMENCE

I don't think so!

Keep it clean......

Bashing can only lead to trouble.... And we don't need that hear keep your negative comments to your self....
I agree. Bashing is bad!

Old 02-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

What dirt wheels were You reading......? The dirt wheels I read said that it had a smooth power band that did not have "hit", but pulled stong and smoothly through the entire rpm range. Suspension that was much more plush and forgiving than that Yfz, and they could not make it bottom even in g-out situations. They were big fans of the ergos, and the only thing they did say that was negative was that it would not power slide as easily as the Yfz, but the contributed it mostly to the junk dunlop radial tires..... At least thats the dirt wheels article that I read. Maybe they send different versions to different customers......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

EDIT:
I just read the post about the "latest" dirtwheels and the Yfz/Trx comparison. I didn't realize that there was one out after the solo Trx comparison. Sorry. I'll retract the above statement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

BASHING IS VERY BAD i never said it was good guys......just that ppl do....a lot

i have ridden the 450r (swiched quads for a day).....sorry but rather have the yfz.....PERSONAL PREFERANCE

guys i love honda. I have a cr125 rubicon recon and trx90ex in my family. NO ONE and i mean NO ONE even comes close to honda but they were A) slow at making the yfz and i was desperate to get a new one since i had to sell the old craptor B) not the kind of quad i was looking for (i can write a novel about that so don't ask) C) i saw dyno reading adn the yfz pulled more HP than the stock trx D) i grew up on 2 strokes and i needed something wit the hit in the midrange

RIDE TILL I DIE

no diss respect guys

got to admit that the 450r car wheelie better which was a bother casue i get paid to perform stuts at shows and that could of helped