Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Thank You

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You

Pikey, Traveler such as in what we call Gypsies, we have Gypsies that go around and still everything that is not welded down.

Old 03-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

Have a potential buyer (or thief) come over while your target practicing!! Nothin's more of a deterent than watching a home owner riddle a target with holes with an AK-47!!

And as far as defending your home with a gun-just shoot to kill once they are inside. No lawsuits, criminal charges, etc. Just an American protecting his or her rights......

Also, Chow-chows seem to make good guard dogs (that's actually what they were breed for), and they're more apt to only like one person and defend that person and the dogs territory (your house)against strangers. My friends can't even come to the door to knock if Tyrone's ( a good black name for a good black dog) hooked up outside, even though he knows the most of them. He's also the "Cheif of Security" when I leave him in the truck while I take a shower at a truckstop.

I would personally buy a new quad, park it on the front lawn in plain view, sit on it and clean the most aggresive-looking fire-arm I have. I have been known to pretend to shoot squirrels out front by the road with my AK if a shady looking vehicle keeps going by.

May sound retarded and far-fetched, but its true, and I think it works......

Old 03-16-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser

If I want the dog to bark and growl at the stranger. I twist the dogs collar.

Not me, I let my dog jump up into the door window, barking, snapping, and snarling. And when I do open the door, he's just a digging at the floor to get to that person, even if its just for a good smell. It keeps people eery of him. I got my Chow at the pound when he was almost a year old, and he doesn't like other men (took him awhile to be comfortable around me) and he doesn't like water or sticks, so its hard telling what happened to him before he ended up at the pound, but now he's my baby. Anyway, people steer clear.....

Old 03-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

you guys got me thinkin, i think im gonna push my 450 into the living room tonight...haha theyd probly be able to take it from there too, be nice and warmed up for them too....my dogs wouldnt do anything...two golden retrievers, i wouldnt recommend them as guard dogs

Old 03-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Thank You

Chain it out front. Buy a 6 pack and some extra bullets. Then wait.

Old 03-17-2004, 04:58 PM
TIC
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

Fake cameras that have a blinking red light! it works wonders

Old 03-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

My neighbors had 4 bikes stolen out of their garage. The thieves crashed right throw their garage door when no one was home. They set up a camera system when they got their new bikes, and guess who came back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I'm not telling stories, this did actually happen. That was quite a site to come home too, neighbors pissed, cops, a messed up garage and their garage door folded over and completely wrecked. The bas!ards paid in the long run, so I'm happy.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

12 gauge-a mans best friend, next to the fact that people around here know me, and now if they steal from me i will in fact chase them.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thank You

heck loud pipes save lives"

how bout loud pipes save quads"

you can hear it from a mile away if they try and start it around here.