Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

honda vs. yfz

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default honda vs. yfz

so here it is i was going too post this on the yamaha page but i need too get it off of my chest.
do any of you guys/girls know how bad the trx really sucks. i have rode both trx and yfz there are no comparisons exept the trx is cheaper as tested at searcy yamaha/honda the trx is kick start still weighs the same, its slower and first gear absolutly blows. or maybe the one i rode was just a bunk machine any way thanks for you time

Old 03-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default honda vs. yfz

thats awfully relative. Compared to the warrior, the trx 450r is a gift from heaven.

Old 03-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs. yfz

Thanks for your opinion, but you know what, there's trillions of them. The YFZ may be the better machine for the track, stock for stock, but the R is the desert and trail machine. If the R isn't as good as the YFZ on the track, then the YFZ is the only machine that's better in stock form. What beats the R besides the YFZ on the track bone stock? To say the TRX "sucks" is lunacy. You may not like it, but Honda didn't put years of research and development into a machine that "sucks". Baja my friend, or is that an "easy" race?

Old 03-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs. yfz

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Thanks for your opinion, but you know what, there's trillions of them. The YFZ may be the better machine for the track, stock for stock, but the R is the desert and trail machine. If the R isn't as good as the YFZ on the track, then the YFZ is the only machine that's better in stock form. What beats the R besides the YFZ on the track bone stock? To say the TRX "sucks" is lunacy. You may not like it, but Honda didn't put years of research and development into a machine that "sucks". Baja my friend, or is that an "easy" race?
I doubt it is an easy race but i doubt the fourwheeler drove itself to victory?

Old 03-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default honda vs. yfz

Pike-You don't like the TRX? Well guess what, you don't have to buy one! I didn't like the YFZ, so I didn't have to buy one of those! And of course, I have ridden both. Ain't it great! You don't have to ride anything you don't want, AS LONG AS YOU CAN AFFORD WHAT YOU DO WANT!

Old 03-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs. yfz

You are a jack@$$ Pike..don't make pointless posts like these

Old 03-16-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs. yfz

Originally posted by: FaStLaNe
You are a jack@$$ Pike..don't make pointless posts like these
I agree. Pike, quit posting this crap on here, your an idiot if you think the trx sucks. just leave with these stupid posts.

Old 03-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs. yfz

pike, if you only have a slip on and a jet kit on your raptor, the trx is technically not "slower"....before you make a comparison, get an updated machine. after all, cant put 2001 technology against 2004 technology, yami and honda learned a few things since then
--i wish we were able to vote posts off on this website...perhaps that can be a suggestion for the moderators--

Old 03-17-2004, 09:11 AM
Trailblazer
Default honda vs. yfz

I don't know what you odysseyjunk I can run down a trx 450 on a stock raptor.
regardless I did not put this post on here too **** any one off I am messing with a friend of mine
screamenchief. besides you are the idiots that replied. here is a little lesson in life if you dont like what someone sais just move on and **** off
thank you all

Old 03-17-2004, 09:18 AM
Trailblazer
Default honda vs. yfz

Quick Reply: honda vs. yfz