Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

holeshot and unlimiter modules for the Rincon, wake up the sleeping power!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holeshot and unlimiter modules for the Rincon, wake up the sleeping power!!!

Many of us, including me, have often underestimated the Rincon 650 potential seing not much interest in the Rincon for its slower and underpowered engine for performance big bore ATV enthusiasts. Well...well, Honda has been keeping a lots, I mean a lots of hidden power from the 650 powerplant with timing retardeds everywhere from bottom end till top end and an incredible amount of restriction from the exhaust. Here comes the good NEWS, Don from Diamond G Racing has been testing an holeshot module increasing so much more on bottom it will wheelie very easily with that holeshot quick acceleration, the unlimiter module will increase power from mid-range till top end for better hi-speed performance, and an exhaust getting the maximum out of the engine with these module which was designed inch by inch for maximum power. Don says, "I have never seen such a restricted ATV, ever!". The exhaust should be ready first, because the module are still under testing for the reliability of the ATV's components with the extra power. So yes, us Prairie 650/700 owners, are going to have to be ready for serious competition with the Rincon being able to get that power it had to win the Baja 1000! Rincon owners are going to have to thanks Diamong G Racing for this! He is the same guy take woke up the Prairies for us! Nothing on website, but you can call at the shop for more information.

Old 04-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default holeshot and unlimiter modules for the Rincon, wake up the sleeping power!!!

Here it is, Diamond G Racing at 714-299-3865 !!! I'm very happy for you Rincon owners to have the same priviledge with Prairie owners had of being able to exploit our machines reals potential!

Old 04-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

We were supposed to get a cdi from him for years. I have yet to see one. The modulator only came after some other companies came out with them. And the P650 was also supposed to get a muffler from them.
Good luck.