Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I find it funny and at the same time interesting.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I find it funny and at the same time interesting.....

Some people take stuff waayy to seriously,
I dont think it was ment to stereotype or put down any group or individual, its called humor, you know, a joke?

Old 04-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Lancester
That there doesn't seem to be a bunch of Honda guys over at the Yamaha section making silly comments and claims as well as bashing the brand. Could it be that Honda owners are of a higher cerebral plane than others? Discuss......
no its just that, u guys cant bash at anything except for being slower [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmmmm, did I seem upset? I wasn't. I was simply re-stating a point but I guess maybe you failed to see it. Perhaps I failed to see any humor here...sorry. Are you sure this was meant to be funny? And you're right, some people do take things way too serious but trust me, I'll sleep just fine tonight no matter what get posted. Sorry if my input offended you.

Old 04-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha4eva
Originally posted by: Lancester
That there doesn't seem to be a bunch of Honda guys over at the Yamaha section making silly comments and claims as well as bashing the brand. Could it be that Honda owners are of a higher cerebral plane than others? Discuss......
no its just that, u guys cant bash at anything except for being slower [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL!! See, I do have a sence of humor. Come on now, it's only a joke, right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

i got your point also but it seemed as if you were taking it quite seriously, I found it more of a joke than any kind of serious stereotyping matter. Who knows, maybe it is stereotyping and not a joke at all, just my view of it.

Old 04-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

i really dont think it matters if people say the yfz is 1 mph faster top speed or gets there in .0038 seconds faster, or one bike can corner at a half of degree more than the other. it doesn't really make a difference it basically comes down to the better rider. im not saying somone on a 250 utility can take somone on a sport 400 but its mostly whos the better rider. oh and btw im not talking about drag racing im talking about REAL racing.