Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

gas in my eye... OW!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gas in my eye... OW!

My day was dull up until I can accross this thread. Thanks fellows and Lady for the yuks.

How about this one. I was making salsa for a party once, got done and washed my hands. Went to the couch to hang out. My ex came home in an extremly ...... playful mood. We started doing our business and then the hands started to wonder. Well you can all guess what happened next. First it was hey wait a minute, then it was what the heck, then it was my kitty is on fire!! When I remembered I had been chooping Jalapenos and Serrano peppers, I laughed my *** off. She didn't like that to much so I spent the next half hour fanning her fanny to cool it down. peace.

Old 06-22-2004, 01:41 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

carb cleaner, brake cleaner, aerosoil, gas, flaming hot cheetos have all made it in my eye. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: HA2
... flaming hot cheetos ...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Oh yeah! lmao!

Old 06-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: DrDune
My day was dull up until I can accross this thread. Thanks fellows and Lady for the yuks.

How about this one. I was making salsa for a party once, got done and washed my hands. Went to the couch to hang out. My ex came home in an extremly ...... playful mood. We started doing our business and then the hands started to wonder. Well you can all guess what happened next. First it was hey wait a minute, then it was what the heck, then it was my kitty is on fire!! When I remembered I had been chooping Jalapenos and Serrano peppers, I laughed my *** off. She didn't like that to much so I spent the next half hour fanning her fanny to cool it down. peace.
HOLY SHI*! I can only imagine! FIRE CROTCH! Now that would hurt....

Old 06-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ROFLMAO!!!! Stop it man....you're killing me!!! LOL!!!

Old 06-22-2004, 02:38 PM
HA2
Pro Rider

we pitted for a guy years ago that was running the 24hour race out in plaster city and during the heat of the day (2nd day, hed been riding all night) at around 100 degrees he came in for a fill up and some inspections they spilled gasoline all over him as he was sitting on the bike. needless to say, he stopped about a mile away and pain.

Old 06-22-2004, 02:41 PM
HA2
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: HA2
... flaming hot cheetos ...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Oh yeah! lmao!
what happens is u forget to lick your fingers and if you wear contacts like me, you rub your eyes a lot.

Old 06-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

one time my old man was working on one of the bikes and he flipped over one of the carbs and the alcohol from the bowl ran out over his crotch. It has got to be the funniest thing ive ever seen when he ran from the garage to the house holding his nuts yelling so many obcenities that it sounded like a foreign language. ahhh the memories.

Old 06-24-2004, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

Having been a tech for a long time now, I can verify that solvents and gasoline DO sting in the wrong places. Just yesterday I tipped a set of CBR600 carbs upside down on my workbench and gas flowed nicely just to the left of "the crucial area"...ouch. You'd think after nearly 20 years I'd have learned my lesson (drain them first). What I don't understand is why that kind of stuff only hurts in the private areas, and of course eyes. Being somewhat of a chili head (I grow about 9 different kinds of peppers), I long ago learned that jalepeno or hotter are "rubber glove" peppers. The essentials of hot peppers don't wash off very well, and can cause you pain even many hours later. It's hard to remember not to rub your eyes, or grab your sack for the rest of the day.

Old 06-24-2004, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

After reading all these, mine probably sounds lame, but here goes : After high school, I was working at a car dealership, the guy working next to me switched a battery in a car,this was back when sealed batteries were just coming on the scene, so the caps tended to leak a lot, anyway, he puts the new battery in,wipes his hands on a shop rag, and went to the bathroom. 5 minutes later, he was scratching his crotch, an odd frown on his face.As the minutes went by, the scratching went to ernest rubbing,the look on his face definately looking more like pain. Soon, he hobbled to the service manager bent over from pain, who's eyes popped open and ran to his office. Minutes late, an ambulance pulls up, the guy is laid out in the back, and the medics go to work. One of the othe mechanics was able to get a glimpse into the back before he was carted off, came back with his face beet red and laughing so hard snot flew out of his nose !! He said the guy's johnson was the size of a salami, and deep red from the battery acid burns. We didn't see that guy back to work for a day and a half, and he was real quite for a while.