Tire Slime

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Slime

Originally posted by: kybabyn
well heres what i do for the same ammount of space as carring a bottle of tire slime you can carry a plug kit and ive never had plugs leak. plug it cement it wait ten minutes and your good to go. no worries. why do companies try and make really easy things easy. wait i know. to take your money!
plugs have there place too

slime is just good at the slow leakers, and is really good at helping maintain tire pressure

it just eliminates about 40% of the tire headaches one might experience over a period of time.

Old 07-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Slime

Originally posted by: kybabyn
well heres what i do for the same ammount of space as carring a bottle of tire slime you can carry a plug kit and ive never had plugs leak. plug it cement it wait ten minutes and your good to go. no worries. why do companies try and make really easy things easy. wait i know. to take your money!
FYI, EVERYBODY out there makes products to take your money, even the people who made the patch kit you carry with you. Also, mabe they make it easy because they know we dont want to spend all the time patching when we could be riding, lol. %95 of the riding I do is trail riding out in the middle of no where so the first thing I do is put slime in my new tires in case something happens when I have no pump or patches. Most of the time I dont even know I punctured the tire until I load up the quad and notice the little green spot in the tread. The only downside to the stuff is when I get my tires swapped out. Having to hear the guy at the tire shop cuss because of the mess is a PITA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]