Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Stewart to Ride 250 Next Year, Who've We Got?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004 | 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stewart to Ride 250 Next Year, Who've We Got?

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Originally posted by: ZimRaptor
i dunno mike roch looks pretty tough this year!
Great, informative post. You must be about what, 5?
lighten up pal...

Old 08-06-2004 | 01:06 AM
|
Pro Rider

No, I'm not gonna lighten up. What was the purpose of that post? When you are the only one that finds your jokes funny, that usually says something about your sense of humor.

Old 08-07-2004 | 02:30 AM
The Facility

McGrath is said to WANT to run a few SELECT SX races this coming season on the CRF450R 4 stroke.

My guess is that the SELECT races will be the Anaheim 1, Anaheim 2, and SanDiego...............

However, although I have seen this printed in more than one place, I have yet to see that as being a quote from MC himself.

Old 08-07-2004 | 02:35 AM
|
Pro Rider

What would be the point of that? He's already one of, if not the most awesome rider on a dirtbike in the world. I gotta agree with garyc660r, all he'll do is but a bad image on his amazing career from this or else do what everyone already expected him to do, dominate those few races.

Old 08-07-2004 | 01:09 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I agree, MC is just going to hurt himself coming back, he's out of his prime anyway. I think the Stewart and RC battle is going to be great, just to actually see some competition. I went to Kenworthy's a couple weeks ago and there was no race for the lead in either class, Bubba and RC's lead was HUGE. And someone said something about Pastrana being a big dog in MX and SX, he's is very good, but I dont tink he has what it takes to win titles, although he can't complain because he is the King of Freestyle. Not to jump subjects, but did you see the best trick contest Thursday night, they are just gettin crazier and crazier. Does anyone how McGrath did in the Step-up contest?

Old 08-08-2004 | 03:11 AM
|
Pro Rider

He won it.

Old 08-16-2004 | 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

Honda announced at Millville that they had signed some Richard guy to race in the 250's with Windham, LaRocco, Ramsey and Fonseca. Windham and LaRocco will finish 4th and 5th respectively in Supercross next year. That will be Honda's worst showing since the EARLY 80's. Honda has been buying titles since the 80's. They don't bring guys up through the ranks like Kawasaki and Suzuki. Mike Allessi will be the frist homegrown star since........Johnny O'Mara??

Maybe this Richard fella they signed is from Europe??

I can see the headlines in the bike mags next issue, " Honda's in trouble in '05 and signs DICK!"

Rest in peace Red Riders.

Old 08-16-2004 | 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hi I don't really follow motocross that much but all the races they show on TV around hear are won by the same guy. Jean-Sébastien Roy . I am not sure if he has ever raced sx before but the guy already rides for honda and wins everything I have seen him enter. Again I don not follow the sport much so take it ez on me. I am just wondering if he is well known outside of Canada or not ?

Old 08-17-2004 | 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

John Sebastian Wah as we call him here in the states would be a top 10 to 20 rider. He doesn't have the speed to compete with the big dogs. Last I heard he was riding for Blackfoot Honda along with Blair Morgan.

I see that he won the Canadian Nationals for the umpteenth time recently.

He would be better served to go and race in Europe since he is fluent in French.

Old 08-17-2004 | 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Roy has already raced sx for years. He can't keep up anymore so he races in Canada. Bubba will be able to compete, RC is dominant in the outdoors, but it is a different story in sx. It will be awesome to watch next year.

I heard Honda was going to sign Allisi (sp). He is 16 or something like that. He raced his first outdoor national yesterday...He got 25 or something like that. He is an arogant little bastard. He said he expected the holeshot, and a top 3 fininsh...So he's got a little work to do.

Quick Reply: Stewart to Ride 250 Next Year, Who've We Got?