Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

BYE BYE recon!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BYE BYE recon!!

Can we have the link to the item? Did the seller have good feedback?

Old 01-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

I dont have a link to it sorry, well let me check my recycling bin, it was an 04' Suzuki Quadsport in mississippi

Old 01-21-2005, 07:38 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BYE BYE recon!!

Originally posted by: Tyson150
Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
No offense but I have already made up my mind and I can handle the Z

If you guys think i couldnt hold on with a Z what about a Predator???

if you couldnt handle a z , why would you get predator? 400cc to 500cc hmmmmm.... and just because youve ridden a raptor, ex , and z in a parking lot or something doesnt mean you can "handle it". sure i could ride a ds around in a parking lot or a field, but i know i couldnt handle one on the trail. it takes alot of weight and body english to throw around the bigger cc's. im still not fully grown into my ex yet, but i can tell you when i first got it took awhile to get used to the size and power. lastly, when you said "dont underestimate my power bro" , you could be ripped (strong) and be 5'4' and still wouldnt be able to throw around a z, oh ya dont call me BUD...
????? What the hell does being 5'4" got to do with it? I'm only 5'6" and I can throw around both my quads. Granted, I'm a little older and weigh more than 7Q7 but your logic is crazy. Can a guy 6'6" 150lbs. throw it around any better than a 5'5" 150lbs. guy? It's all about body position, leverage, conditioning and strength..........

Old 01-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

I don't think we can see it without a link or an item #

Old 01-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Range Rover
Default BYE BYE recon!!

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Originally posted by: Tyson150
Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
No offense but I have already made up my mind and I can handle the Z

If you guys think i couldnt hold on with a Z what about a Predator???

if you couldnt handle a z , why would you get predator? 400cc to 500cc hmmmmm.... and just because youve ridden a raptor, ex , and z in a parking lot or something doesnt mean you can "handle it". sure i could ride a ds around in a parking lot or a field, but i know i couldnt handle one on the trail. it takes alot of weight and body english to throw around the bigger cc's. im still not fully grown into my ex yet, but i can tell you when i first got it took awhile to get used to the size and power. lastly, when you said "dont underestimate my power bro" , you could be ripped (strong) and be 5'4' and still wouldnt be able to throw around a z, oh ya dont call me BUD...
????? What the hell does being 5'4" got to do with it? I'm only 5'6" and I can throw around both my quads. Granted, I'm a little older and weigh more than 7Q7 but your logic is crazy. Can a guy 6'6" 150lbs. throw it around any better than a 5'5" 150lbs. guy? It's all about body position, leverage, conditioning and strength..........

ya, but usually height comes with more weight. and there is a big difference between a 5'5' 150 MAN and 5'5' 150 BOY. the man will will be stronger, the boy will be just a big kid with alot of weight. But i guess you right about the 6'6' guy and the 5'5' guy, but like i said big ,difference between a boy and a man. oh ya 7q7 put some pics of your old gas gas 450 and your dad's craycraft! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

ok

Old 01-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

im going to tell you this in all the honest truth.

The rm 250 dirtbike i have in my sig and pictures, is a full blown race bike, worked for flat out speed, power, and big air. this was the second bike i rode, but never owned one before. i was 11 years old and learned on a Suzuki TS250, like the one pictured in my sig(still have it to, 1973 baby)

when i got on this rm, man the racing clutch on this thing coupled to the motor mods, make it so you can putt around. to start off i would have to ride the clutch, because i was scared of holeshotting it, and looseing it. well i still have the bike now, and all has changed, when i got it i would have never thought taking it where i do now, which is up mountains, rock faces, and mud, and water. i just had to get used to the power, and now i am so glad i kept it, because i can truely ride it for what it was ment to be, for the most part. i wouldnt want a kx500, or bigger bike. i couldnt see having more power, but anything with to much power, you can learn and grow into.

7 mabey cant handle it the "day" he gets it home, or a week, but i bet in a couple of mounths, when he knows what can and cant be done on that particular bike, that he will be able to go through the trails at a good clip.

preds- beat a Z hands down evertime, real nice suspension to.

v581

Old 01-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

thanx, ya im not going to floor it when we bring it home, every bike ive had ive gotten used to and respect

u just have to know your limitations

Old 01-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

My only advice to you if you get a Z, is to remember those stock tires HOOK UP!! Of course I'm used to a 2 stroke with semi-slicks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I almost dumped it the first time I rode a Z quad. Got cocky cause I was used to my trike and didn't really think I'd need to lean, and I was wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default BYE BYE recon!!

R u saying the stock tires are actually good stock??? wow has the world has changed

Quick Reply: BYE BYE recon!!