They really slapped the face of Honda

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They really slapped the face of Honda

my names not boy.
BILL.
and in the last three years i have put over 5000 miles on a quad.
so i dont think im a rookie.
and my honda is still like new and i have 3000 kilometers (2000 miles) on it and i dont baby it i just take care of it.
and if all you ride is mud MUDDY4LIFE then maybe you should come ride some of the trails we ride and we will see who the rookie is.
see i know how to use the caps also.
(sorry for the boy thing.)

Old 03-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

WHERE does he get BOY from???

I never called him a boy,BUT if----------??????

Old 03-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

I agree you never said "BOY" but maybe he thinks thats what we should start calling him! LOL!!!

I think deep down were all kids,or at least at heart!

Old 03-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Range Rover

Bill, this is getting old. Not your constant Honda bashing, but your constant lack of intelligence, contradictory statements and overall boring posts. I think you should run away just like you did on the HL forum...

Of course, if you insist on making a fool of yourself, by all means carry on. You're doing a fine job.

Old 03-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

sorry i ment son.
im not your son.

Old 03-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

ATVTECH,

Your such as smart ****,I bet you could sit on a tub of ice cream and tell me what flavor it is.

And Speaking of intelligence,if you were twice as smart as you are now,you'b be absolutely stupid..

Dont like my posts------DONT READ EM!

Old 03-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Range Rover

Now Bill, do you speak that way to your 1000+ students? Very unprofessional for someone who is supposed to be a positive role model for future ATV riders. Shame on you.

Old 03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We don’t “mud”. We ride mostly in the Rocky Mountains from 5500 ft to 14,000 ft in elevation. We cross plenty of streams, run in deep snow and plenty of mud in the springtime. We ride every imaginable type of terrain there is including miles of sand dunes.

We are constantly climbing in elevation and descending some of these mountains is very hard on brakes. The trails can be very steep for long stretches and the trail surface can be very loose like riding on ball bearings. I love watching the other ATV’s slide down these steep loose trails with their back wheels locked up and the riders’ eyes wide open!! Gota love it!!

Our Rubicon has 5000 miles on it. Judging by how the brakes are wearing to date, they should last well past 10,000 miles. I credit this to the excellent engine braking un-equaled by any auto-trans ATV.

Regardless of the temperature, terrain, climate, or any other variables, the 4-wd that our Rubicon is equipped with has never failed to engage. I can’t tell you how many times friends ATV’s 4-wd failed when they pushed that little magic button. One more time the old antiquated Honda had to pull another ATV through the rough stuff. One occasion my friend had a brand new ATV with only 4 miles on it and when he “engaged the 4-wd “ for the first time, no 4-wd. I thought I was going to die laughing. The very next time out his battery went dead because the manufacture forgot to plug in the voltage regulator, as they did on several hundred of them. Great Quality control. I do believe this is his fault, but hw has run out of gas twice out in the middle of nowhere. LMFAO

When riding in below freezing temps the primer on the carb plus the carburetor heater is real nice feature, where are the carb heaters and primers on the other ATV’s?

If any other manufacture ever offers a transmission anywhere close to the Hondamatic, I might look at it. I really don’t like riding snowmobiles in the dirt and I don’t like winding up rubber bands.

Is you ATV better than mine??? NO, if it was, I would own one.

Old 03-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

ATVTECH,
Now when your working,I dont go into McDonalds and tell you how to cook french fries or hamburgers!!

Dont try and tell me how to do MY job.

Old 03-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

i agree with specta.
honda has a awsome engine braking system.
and maybe that is another reason my brakes have lasted so long.
and speeking of carb heaters.
two weeks ago i had two buddys with older quads and there carbs were freezing up for the first half hour after they unloaded them from there trucks.
once they got them warmed up they were fine.
my honda i just pull out the choke and it startes instantly
and run for a few minuts then i push it in half way till it warms the rest of the way then i shut it off and it works perfectly.
i have said it befor and i will say it again.

honda rules and the rest drooles.
imo.
and dont get mad its just a saying.

Quick Reply: They really slapped the face of Honda