Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

BENNETTLAWFIRM, ATV BAN

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2000, 01:43 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GUYS, DONT LET THIS ISSUE DIE! ! ITS SCUM LIKE THIS THAT IS RUINING THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY! ! KEEP THIS ISSUE GOING..FIGHT BACK...MAIL THEM AT BENNETTLAWFIRM.COM, AND MAIL YOUR REPRRESENTATIVE AND CONGRESSMAN, WE CAN HAVE ANYTHING IF WE STICK TOGETHER! ! REMEMBER THAT, LETS MAKE A MOVE! !

Old 09-26-2000, 02:14 AM
JRM
Pro Rider

I agree, These groups and the greenies are huge and it will take every one of us includeing Dirtbikers,slead heads, and many others to join to form one huge group to fight for our freedom. Its called Blue ribbon co. www.sharetrails.org is where we all need to spend the same amount of cash as a tune up to keep rideing! Off topic, but just today I asked why a cell tower was put on hold that had been finished just needed the power trenched in...the greenies said trenching along the roadside MAY cause silt to find its way into a river.. $250,000.00 later AT&T won the lawsuit. Ever wonder why things cost so much?

Old 09-26-2000, 10:05 AM
Range Rover

Things cost so much because the Greenies aren't really interested in saving the environment. They must have learned that they could settle out of court and make lots of money. Still they raise enough trouble that the government notices, and since they probably raise lawsuits against the government and try to take their money away. You know government don't want that to happen, so they give the Greenies a lot of what they want so they don't lose their money.

Old 09-26-2000, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

ITs True about the greenies, they don't give a rip about the environment, they are in it for the MONEY! They want to cause a stink & get people donating to their cause to line their bank accounts.

There are too many gullable people out there who donate money to freely to these enviro whacko's.

Old 09-26-2000, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

There is a similar post in the Polaris forum titled "Here we go again, take action or lose quad". There is a lot of copies of emails to this scum and his replies. I emailed him the other night, but he has not yet responded. Keep emailing him, maybe he will take that website off the internet.

Old 09-26-2000, 05:12 PM
Range Rover

I mailed them last week and they mailed me back saying that "what, do you not think that the people who lost family members to Ford and Firestone have a right to be mad? Its the same for ATV families, they have a right to be mad!" I replyed to them by saying that they must be really bored if all that they have to do is try and get something this fun banned. I asked them whats next football, soccer and baseball? I have yet to see a reply. Dont take any SH#T from these guys. they dont have any kind of case that we need to be worried about.