Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

John Natalie Jr.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005 | 06:33 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

Does anyone else besides me think that if Honda was smart, they would go ahead and give this guy a factory ride? He's doing awesome this year and I really think Farr's going to have a hard time surpassing him unless something drastic happens. In all Hondas race reviews, they claim Natalie to be a red-rider, but he is not sponsored to my knowledge. It would be a wise decision though, I think.....

Old 04-26-2005 | 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

Yeah they should definetly give him a factory ride.If they do,farr and natalie will give suzuki's jones and gust a run for there money.Which they are anyways.I believe Natalie and farr are running 1 and 2 so far this year.Natalie has been on a roll since the end of last year and when he's on,there's no one to give him a battle really.But my man is Farr and i hoping he'll pass him up.

Old 04-26-2005 | 08:10 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default John Natalie Jr.

I thought he was factory backed as of a few weeks ago, I could be wrong. I think he will be winning for a long time. Im sure Honda is happy being 1 and 2, after only getting one win last year. They have won em all this year but one.

Old 04-26-2005 | 10:35 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

As of today, he isn't listed on their racing website as a factory red-rider. Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet, but Honda is usually pretty good at keeping information up to date.

Old 04-26-2005 | 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

hes got a ride with East Coast atv and prolly wont get a factory ride till next year. east coast atv is a pretty big company, but prolly wont be able to sponsor him long

Old 04-26-2005 | 10:49 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

They couldn't coincide with Honda similar to what Kevin Windham has going with Amsoil/Chapparal and Honda?

Old 04-27-2005 | 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

I'm sure Natalie will work out some kind of deal with East Coast ATV and Honda, much like Farr did with Baldwin Motorsports. They build the bikes, Honda simply gives him quads, a parts allowance and a fat paycheck. As far as Natalie and Honda, chalk that up to the rumor mill. But I think we'll see something.

Not to jump sports, but along the same lines...

Ivan Tedesco's house was on MTV cribs today. It was modest, but sweet! He has his championship winning bike on a stand in his pool table room. They should do Doug Gust's house.

Old 07-11-2005 | 12:34 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

Does anyone know if he's gotten a factory Red Ride yet after clinching the championship? He's not listed on their website as a Team Honda rider.

Old 07-11-2005 | 12:55 AM
Range Rover
Default John Natalie Jr.

I remember reading in either Dirt Wheels or atvscene.com (in the last 2 months?) that he is now factory backed. Honda would be crazy not to. IMO

Old 07-11-2005 | 12:57 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default John Natalie Jr.

I just don't understand why they haven't placed him next to Tim Farr in the Off-Road section of their racing website yet.

Quick Reply: John Natalie Jr.