Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Who gonna get your vote? Bush or Gore??!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2000, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUSH baby!!

Old 10-10-2000, 11:03 AM
Range Rover

This Just in:
Clinton is reported saying in a closed session, "I will call him Mini-Me".

Old 10-10-2000, 02:01 PM
Trailblazer

I know I am probably preaching to the chior but I if I can sway someone from making the mistake of voting for that liar Gore then it's been worth it. By the way this has more to do with ATVs' then you cold possibly imagine....GORE=NO TRAILS

Al Gore's struggle with the truth:
WorldNetDaily contributor Linda Bowles 2000 Creators Syndicate, Inc.
When Bill Bradley grew tired of persistent misrepresentations in a primary debate, he asked Al Gore, "When you don't tell the truth as a candidate, how can people trust you to tell the truth when you are president?" This wasn't
the first time a major Democrat figure leveled such a serious charge at Gore. In 1988, an exasperated Michael Dukakis told presidential candidate Gore: "If you want to be president of the United States, you better start by being
accurate." Now, George W. Bush has joined these two prominent Democrats in warning the people about Gore's losing battles with the truth. Bush described Gore this way: "His misrepresentations are serious business -- not the legitimate
debate of political disagreements. They are a disturbing pattern of embellishments and sudden reversals." Bush was referring to a string of inexplicable, arguably weird, statements by
Gore over the past few weeks. Gore said his mother-in-law pays three times more for her arthritis medicine than he pays for the same medicine for his dog. This dog and mother-in-law story was made up. At a union conference,
Gore told the Teamsters that "Remember the Union Label" was "one of the lullabies" his parents sang to him as a child. In fact, the song was not
written until 1975 -- when little Gore was 27 years old. Gore claimed to have been involved in setting up the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. The truth is that the oil reserve was set up and funded in 1975, two years before Gore became a member of Congress. Before proceeding, it is also only fair to concede that nobody is perfect; we
all misspeak from time to time. We get dates and facts wrong. We exaggerate to make a good story even better. It's only human to do these things. But these all-too-human aberrations are not what is at issue. At issue is whether Gore's ongoing struggle with the truth has escalated into an ongoing struggle with reality.
In an interview last April, Kathleen Hall Jamieson, Dean of the University of Pennsylvania's Annenberg School of Communications, commented upon the
relationship between Gore's behavior and his fitness to serve as president:"You wonder if it's a failure to listen or an impulse to deceive. ... The question is, is there a basic personality flaw there that will make it more difficult for him to be president? Is there a tendency to exaggerate? Is there a tendency to reconstruct the past? When you start counting on the
fingers of both hands you start to say maybe there's a pattern here." There is no "maybe" about the pattern of fabrications, exaggerations and flip-flops. Gore claimed that he invented the Internet, that he and Tipper were the models for Erich Segal's novel, "Love Story," that as an
investigative reporter he "got a bunch of people indicted and sent to jail," that he was a cosponsor of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance reform bill, that he was always pro-choice on abortion, that in Vietnam he spent most of
his time in the field and was fired upon by the enemy, that he had a private meeting with Mikhail Gorbachev in the 1980s, that he negotiated Internet protection for children, that he had a major impact on Hubert Humphrey's 1968 Residential acceptance speech, that half of his 1988 presidential campaign staff were women, that he totally renounced his connections to tobacco
after the death of his sister from lung cancer, that his sister was the very first volunteer for the Peace Corps, that his father was a leader in the civil rights movement, that he did not know he was in the middle of a fund-raiser at the California Buddhist Temple in 1996, that he did not know his fund-raising phone calls from his government office were illegal, and that he
did not know anything about the millions of dollars illegally funneled into the Democrat Party by agents of communist China.All of these claims and boasts are documentably false, and some of them are arguably delusional. We have in clear view the picture of a deeply insecure
man, uncomfortable with himself, and too fragile to hear or tell the hard truth -- a man who phonies up the past to appear smarter, more worthy,and more substantive than he really is. Gore's propensity to mangle the truth appears compulsive in that, although warned about it by his advisers, he apparently cannot stop himself. Is this a man we can trust to keep his
word, honor his promises and restore our faith in government?

Old 10-10-2000, 02:31 PM
Range Rover

Just make sure that you are all registered to vote!!You can say Bush all you want to and it will not matter unless you all show up at the polls!!! I will vote for Bush

Old 10-10-2000, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Bush for sure, did you hear all of the babble about cutting pollution is the answer and increasing mileage and tax cuts to buyers of electric cars that Big AL Snore was spouting out, hes going to lay the hammer down on the sport if he gets elected.

Old 10-10-2000, 11:03 PM
Trailblazer

Check this out...

http://www.algore-2000.org/lies.html

and pass it on...

Old 10-10-2000, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

BRING ON THE BUSH.....

Old 10-10-2000, 11:17 PM
Range Rover

Bush all the way!
we have to keep the 2nd amendment cuase with out it how will we keep the king of england from coming into our houses and getting in our faces??
plus i really wanna keep my quad

Old 10-11-2000, 01:24 AM
Trailblazer

If you guys do not know, the president is picked by the electoral college, which is made up of 538 people in the U.S. while your vote may influence them, it is not your vote that counts. All a candidate has to do is get 270 of the college's votes and he is president

Old 10-11-2000, 01:29 AM
Trailblazer

EXACTLY MY POINT!!! HE CARRIES THE SMELL OF CLINTON!!! YOU ALL DO REALIZE HE IS LIKELY TO BE ELECTED...SO WE HAVE TO SPREAD THE WORD AND CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM!!!! WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE IF GORE WINS....

Quick Reply: Who gonna get your vote? Bush or Gore??!!