Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

worst quad ever....

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst quad ever....

Originally posted by: trav300ex
Polaris and Artic Cats, IMHO. Should've stuck to Snowmobiles, lol.
I agree. Preds are okay I guess. when I rode my friends ("03) it gave me the feel of "cheap". DS650's are fugly and need fenders attached to the rest of front plastic like everyone elses, If people think they are unique, they're not. Owe, and that light, it looks out dated.

(sorry Polaris, Bomba,and cat owners, just MY opinion)

Old 08-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Wow..most people have said Polaris or Artic Cat. I though it was just me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

there is good and bad in every bike i personally ride a polaris cause at the time i bought it was in my opinion the best buy for the tasks and type of riding i was going to do 3500 miles of abuse and mud and work its still running with no problems it will run 64 mph on the speedo with 26" tires a little scary at that speed though i also like a grizzly it is a nice piece my gripe with the hondas is ride and handling im talking utility bikes not sports suk and kaw have nice power plants but poor suspension in my opinion yes i have rode them all on same trail.. the main thing is to get out and enjoy what you have its not about whos got the biggest or baddest its how much fun u have with what u got ride on lets get dirty

Old 08-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Range Rover

i never said it was about the biggest and baddest quad i was just wondering what people generally disliked the most....

Old 08-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally i don't hate any quad, but some people i know all have Polaris's and they stay broke more than running. Course that could be from non-maitenance but at any given time at least one their atvs is in the shop for something. I do remember once my stepdad got an old Polaris Cyclone from someone and that thing was a piece! Also my lil bro has a 99 Warrior and that thing is a money pit. It is taken care of and something always breaks on it when we ride, must be lemon!

Old 08-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

For me, it was looking at some Russian quads that were pictured in one of the magazines a couple years ago.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

It was dirtwheels, i have that issue, for the uglyiest quad competetion

Old 08-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

2001 Yammy Raptor. Hands down the worst quad ever built! Best quad ever built for X country DS 650 hands down. Most saying this or that are only talking about cosmetics. I would think this thread would be based on quality. I would agree that most polaris quads are garbage! but the 01 raptor still takes the cake

Old 08-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer

You cant go wrong with Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, or Kawasaki. Over all Polaris is not that good with the exception of the Predator, and mabey the Outlaw. All Artic Cat Quads are junk with the exception of the DVX that simply because it is a Z 400 clone, and it looks sweet.
I don't like Cannondales because they are ugly, and not very well refined, the only up side is that they are fast. And just about every other company like Dinli look cheaply built.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: AZDUNERAT
2001 Yammy Raptor. Hands down the worst quad ever built! Best quad ever built for X country DS 650 hands down. Most saying this or that are only talking about cosmetics. I would think this thread would be based on quality. I would agree that most polaris quads are garbage! but the 01 raptor still takes the cake
i have to disagree on the ds650 being the best x country quad....around here we run a harescramble serie(x country racing) and a ds650 is way to heavy to be pulling through the very tight tracks....a 400 or 450 is just about right....not too heavy but has the speed....also i saw a very very generic utility quad at some farm store and it was the junkiest worst built thing i have ever seen....

Quick Reply: worst quad ever....