Old 08-17-2005 | 11:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default worst quad ever....

For XC id have to say, YFZ a cannon Blaze or the infamous 250r

Old 08-18-2005 | 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

ok its official......

no1 from the polaris or arctic cat forum have seen this thread yet kuz i dont see any fighting, haha

every1 seems to hate polaris and acat

Old 08-18-2005 | 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

I'm from the AC forum and I've seen it, just didn't feel like starting a war.

I don't really feel any quads are 'junk', some however are most suited to certain people's individual taste. Personally, I bought my Cat because my buddies brother is the service manager, and I get some pretty sweet perks. (i.e. Great service and I get anything from Parts Unlimited for cost) I also love the soft ride and generous clearance and suspension travel. No one else has as much of either, so there has to be something to say for leading the pack in two important features.

I think the Polaris Sportsman's are ugly, I think the Honda's are only on top because of brand loyalty and not features (I think they are kinda ugly too). Just because I wouldn't buy one though doesn't mean I think they are junk.

I don't see how you can hate Arctic Cat without hating Kawasaki and Suzuki, cuz we steal half our stuff from them anyway.

Anywho, people should buy what they like and what suits their riding best. I personally hate people that run around trashing other people's choice in a quad. No single brand has more customers bashing other companies products than Harley Davidson. I really despise Harley riders that think they know what other people should ride.

Old 08-18-2005 | 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Such a flamer thread... poor polaris and ac riderz. lol

Old 08-18-2005 | 02:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i dont hate polaris, i think scramblers are pretty nice quads, keeps right up with my z.

Old 08-18-2005 | 02:42 PM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......

Im going to agree with the 01 rappy being junk...and polaris well i dont like them either...seen to many of them things fall apart after not doing anything. Ds650 for cross country yea i will agree it is the best...thats why i got it all logging roads that stretch far back into the country out here and ide rather be on a ds than anything..just sit there and cruise at 80mph..lol with 12 inches of suspension and have ur legs stretched out.......... unlike being cramped up on a lil 450 with harsh *** suspension.

Old 08-18-2005 | 05:31 PM
Range Rover

polaris' have to go die in a hole lol and so do artic cat's dvx400 and that bombardier 650 and i hate those new Dinli's uglyiest things i never seen and there engines look like they came off of a k-mart electric power quads or those make believe quads that are models that look like shyt
lol it is all just my opinion on what shood b burried in a hole for the rest of quadings history[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005 | 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

People try to tell me how Honda used to be #1 in reliability back in the day (I personally believe they still are), but times have changed and almost all the different makes are pretty much all on the same level as far as dependability. I believe this is true......with the Japanese machines. I ride with several Polaris owners and I have watched them ALL have nothing but trouble....every single one of them. Don't get me wrong, they seem to build great engines. However, they shoot themselves in the foot right from the factory by making their machines, utility anyway, way too heavy so now as far as power, they are immediately handicapped. I just believe the overall build quality is still poor. Absolutely no offense to the Polaris guys though. If you like what you ride, wonderful. The world would be a better place if everyone loved what they had and left it at that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and so am I just as much as the next guy.

Old 08-19-2005 | 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 313racing
polaris' have to go die in a hole lol and so do artic cat's dvx400 and that bombardier 650 and i hate those new Dinli's uglyiest things i never seen and there engines look like they came off of a k-mart electric power quads or those make believe quads that are models that look like shyt
lol it is all just my opinion on what shood b burried in a hole for the rest of quadings history[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I agree on the uglyness of the Dinli 450, but the engine is based or practically is off a Predator.

Old 08-21-2005 | 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

I thought this tread was about the worst QUAD ever, not the worst BRAND ever. I also believe that the 2001 Raptor is by far the worse quad ever, poor transmision, and many other problems.

Quick Reply: worst quad ever....