Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

New Honda machines

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Honda machines

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
I typed out a complete post last night. Because of a computer glich.........it wouldn't post. I got POed and realized that it really doesn't matter anyway because you can't see the hand in front of your face because your brand bias is blocking the view and that it doesn't matter how obvious and persuasive an argument is you will make a laborious, ridiculously circuitous rebuttale to some how defend the undfendable. Absolute Ridiculousness.

Your brand bias is blatant and disgraceful.

THAT IS WHY IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.

PS: Read the June 2005 issue of ATV Rider magazine
I would have thought that you'd be intelligent enough to copy your text and paste it into a word processing program for posting later. If you are getting PO'ed that you cant post, or that you think I'm biased than you need to relax. Its the internet, and you cant go getting worked up about everything you see on the internet unless you'd like an early heart attack.

Brand bias eh? I've owned Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha. My current bikes do not include a honda unless you count the 1980 ATC185 that is bone stock and still starts on the first three pulls every time sitting behind the shed. There are also AC's in the family, and a sp800 so I have seen a bike or two that didnt have a wing on the gas tank.

PS: Anyone who tells me to read an atv magazine as an argument doesnt have much to stand on. The majority of content in those magazines isnt worth the paper its printed on and is jaded by the companies advertising in it. Unless its Hondas issuance of a line wide recall on engine parts than I really dont see where it would be important or even pertinant to this conversation.