Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

A stereo on a manual wouldn't work well how would you know when to change gear If you can't hear the bike.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: RideRedOrStayHome
i think it would be smart to put ABS brakes on them for slipery riding conditions auto four wheel drive that kicks on it own but have the option to turn it off for burn outs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wouldent that be a polaris?

no, that wouldn't be a Polaris

how about active suspension? that's how they'll get IS (IRS) to become all it can be

Old 11-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: emeraldisleatv
A stereo on a manual wouldn't work well how would you know when to change gear If you can't hear the bike.
haha, yea, thats tru. its an easy way to kill urself though! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerismygame
Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
id like to see a quad with a nice sound system that wont break. that would be amazing! the only thing i need is music on my quad. i wouldnt want anything that makes quads easier to ride... kuz then it would be no fun. i think atv's are great the way they are now.... new technology but not too easy.
that'd be tight!

have a 10 inch sub on ur quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]! LMAO!

dude but seriously a stero on a ATV would be really nice for like fires and stuff..i dont know how they would rig it up for like water and stuff if you want to wash your quad
dude, pete, do you realy think its a good idea to have music blasting and not be able to here anything els around you? its like wearing headphones in the car, bad idea.
wouldnt wearing headphones in a car be the same as if u blast ur stereo wile driving. it would actually be better because headphones dont go as loud as a stereo system in a car. who would wear headphones in a car anyways? haha. i think it would be cool to have a system on a quad kuz lots of people use a cd player or Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  or sumthing with them and blast it wile theyre riding (those on auto quads of course). its prob. never gunna happen though, kuz u cant avoid mud and water and stuff and the system would get ruined easily.

Old 11-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: propnut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think it would be smart to put ABS brakes on them for slipery riding conditions auto four wheel drive that kicks on it own but have the option to turn it off for burn outs

how about active suspension? that's how they'll get IS (IRS) to become all it can be
please tell me how thats not a polaris sportsman? 4x4 the kicks in and out by its self?

think about it!

Old 11-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

Check out my stereo picks, nothing fantsy. But it gets the job done. 5 disc Kenwood changer, 100 watt audiovox amp and panasonic head unit. It was just spare parts laying around. It just cost me about $20 for the plywood and about 5 hours of labor.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ridinhigh
Check out my stereo picks, nothing fantsy. But it gets the got done. 5 disc Kenwood changer, 100 watt audiovox amp and panasonic head unit. It was just spare parts laying around. It just cost me about $20 for the plywood and about 5 hours of labor.
THATS SICK DUDE!

Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerismygame
Originally posted by: propnut

please tell me how thats not a polaris sportsman? 4x4 the kicks in and out by its self?

think about it!

no ABS for one, not going over that "true AWD" sales pitch - it has its flaws such as you have to trick the AWD into giving you EBS on all four.

Old 11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

i never said it had ABS, and what does EBS have to do with 4x4 that kicks in and out by its self?

go ride a honda.

Old 11-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

An on-board air compressor with coil hose. (Utility)
Hitch receiver on the back and front (Utility).
Winch that can be easily hooked up to the front or back receiver. (Utility)
Factory tether kill switches.
Factory "Rhino Lining" on frame

Quick Reply: What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?