Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda's are tough, but tough is not enough!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda's are tough, but tough is not enough!!

I have owned several Honda's and nothing is built tougher than a Honda. However, Kawasaki's and Suzuki's and Yamaha's and now even Bombardier's are more fun to ride. Honda need's to built the fun factor back into their lineup.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

I've been almost an exclusive Honda rider until just a few years ago. I've had XL, CRs, XRs, a Nighthawk, and a Spirit cruiser - but a couple years ago I had a KX250. That was scary fast. I bought a Kawi ZRX1200 for the street because I love the looks of it.
The two quads I own are Kawasakis - ok - one is a Suzusaki (KFX400), The other one is a Brute Force 650. I looked hard at the TRX400EX before buying my KFX, and I just feel like I got more for my $$ with the BF than I could with the Honda.

There were several factors contributing to the KFX over the EX: I fit better on the KFX - it's got a little more leg room (I'm 6'3). The seat removal/replacement on the EX is a hassle (plastic goes with the seat), the exposed battery on the EX. mostly trivial stuff, but all contributing.

Old 12-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Actrite
I have owned several Honda's and nothing is built tougher than a Honda. However, Kawasaki's and Suzuki's and Yamaha's and now even Bombardier's are more fun to ride. Honda need's to built the fun factor back into their lineup.
When the other bikes breakdown it doesnt matter how much "fun" they are to ride.

Old 12-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Range Rover

Fair enough. But I don't see why you feel the need to bring this up over and over again. Just move on to another brand and stop worrying about Honda. I don't believe making these types of posts will make Honda do anything radically different than what they've been doing for years.

Honda sells more ATV's then any other OEM. They know what they're doing and they know what their market is. People should stop worrying about what Honda is not building, because other OEM's have many models available to suit any rider.

Just my opinion.

Old 12-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer

Actrite, You should ACT RIGHT.

Old 12-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Build the "fun" back into their lineup??? Useless post!

Old 12-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Range Rover

Ummmm, have you seen the 2006 Honda450r? How about the 2006 Rincon? Bettter yet, have you rode either of these? They do build the dependability, and the fun. A very POOR attemt at a Honda Bash Thread!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Pro Rider

I have plenty of fun on my hondas, everyone has there own opinions i guess.

Old 12-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

how can you say z400 is more fun than a 400ex ....they do feel like they ride smoother but not much of a difference.... also 400ex is the best quad out there for riding wheelies.....

Quick Reply: Honda's are tough, but tough is not enough!!