Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

vote 4 Gore & loose more ride areas & gun rights

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2000, 01:23 PM
jim
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ATV sport endorses Bush & in light of all the recent ATV areas being closed, we should do all we can to oppose Gore. My friends who dont vote will be the first to complain when things become regulatated or outlawed like banning 2 strokes or emisions on ATV'S or closing riding areas or passing more gun laws & all the possible crazy laws that you can think of, but will they vote, Hell No. Some judges get apointed by the pres so you dont want a tree hugging, anti gun, pro-animal rights activist, liberal in the white house again & appointing those same type of Judges. Enough said. Most dont have time to read the other sections of this forum so no one would read it if I posted this under one of those other headings.
Later
Jim

Old 11-02-2000, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

You're right, if Gore gets elected there will be dire consequences for anyone involved with off-road riding and recreational firearm use. To the typical flaming liberal these are perhaps the ultimate politically incorrect acivities. I believe that Gore would make it his business to push radical gun laws, including a huge annual tax on each gun you own. He might even try to ban all off-road traffic on public land. Don't you think that's what he really wants?

He may not be talking this way yet, but you know what a liar he is. He probably intends to do these things but is smart enough not to let the public know his dark intentions yet. I saw Dick Morris (former White House adviser for Clinton)on TV talking about Hillary Clinton; he said that she is one of the most a-moral people he has ever worked with. He characterized her as someone who believes that the ends justify the means and will do anything to have her way. I believe that Al Gore is the same way- he will say whatever it takes to get elected but once elected we would see what his true intentions are.

One last comment- I'm sick of people saying that Al Gore is so smart. He may be highly educated but at the same time he is a fool of the highest order.

Old 11-04-2000, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

if you vote for Al Gore we will hunt you down and colectivly kick your butt!!

Old 11-06-2000, 04:31 AM
JRM
Pro Rider
Old 11-06-2000, 04:32 AM
JRM
Pro Rider

Darn AOL, please delete this post