Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Broken stuff and a question...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 01:25 AM
SFA
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken stuff and a question...

Well I decided to restore my ATC 110. I was looking forward to just getting some new tires for it and riding it all winter long but I ended up breaking my ankle and getting some screws put in it so that pretty much ended any hope of riding, or walking for that matter. So far I have got the 110 stripped down to the bare frame and have cleaned everything up real well. I painted the tank, forks, and rear spindles a nice coat of bright red and hope to clear them while they are off to give it some shine and some protection. I am going to sandblast the frame and all the other little parts and paint them all factory black. I have been buying a bunch of little stuff from ebay...case, manual, tires, clutch springs, brakes, et., et. But I am having a very hard time finding any kind of performance parts for it. I have found a cam from web cam but that's about it. I heard that powroll use to make a big bore kit for the 110 but I guess they don't anymore because I can't find anything about it. I also can't find a good exhaust system, the only two companies I have found are DG and Cobra...both of which I wouldn't put on there if they were given to me ! So my question is does anyone still make any kind of performance parts for the ATC 110 ?

PS I posted this here and not in the ATC forum because there are about 3 people in the ATC forum and this is the HONDA forum...

Old 02-15-2006, 12:41 AM
Trailblazer

Hi SFA
there is a great web site that deals with the ATC's its http:/www.3wheeler.org
I have a a 110 and 200 and a big red that when something happens to them I can always get parts from someone there or will be directed to the right place.

Also on the pipe and muffeler,, I went to a muffeler shop and they made me a new pipe and a real nice muffeler for $ 125.00 . It works great and sounds great

anyway I hope this helps

John

Old 02-15-2006, 01:19 PM
SFA
Range Rover

Yes it does, thank you very much.