Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Raptor 700R v.s. TRX 450R

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor 700R v.s. TRX 450R

No, by simply asking around and formulating an opinion, as this gentleman was attempting to do before you verbally-trashed him for it, you can get an idea of the distance you want to race for to hopefully be successful. If this friend of his is the kind that will not SHUT UP about it if he does win, then I can completely understand wanting to win so as not to hear about it every waking moment you are around the other individual. I know how that is from firsthand experiences. Apparently, you do not.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
No, by simply asking around and formulating an opinion, as this gentleman was attempting to do before you verbally-trashed him for it, you can get an idea of the distance you want to race for to hopefully be successful. If this friend of his is the kind that will not SHUT UP about it if he does win, then I can completely understand wanting to win so as not to hear about it every waking moment you are around the other individual. I know how that is from firsthand experiences. Apparently, you do not.
Find new friends that are secure enough in who they are that they don't feel the need to define themselves that way. Or be secure enough in yourself to not give a chit what your "friends" say!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Give up a friend because of it? No thanks.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Give up a friend because of it? No thanks.
So, what you are saying is that he is a close personal friend, yet you won't race him because he will razz you to death if you happen to loose? And then, winning a backyard quad race is so important to you that you'd rather not ride with your close personal friend, than loose.

Yea, that makes perfect sense to me...???

Old 06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'm saying by posting a question like this one, you get an idea of how long you should race him for to win, assuming you have close machines. This way, you don't have to hear about it and you can continue "riding in peace." It's really that simple. I don't pretend to practice psychology.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think that we all put wayyyyy to much into who beat who instead of just going out and having a good time. If I had a friend that I lost to, and he constantly gave me grief over it to the point it was unbearable, I would seriously try to find him some help, cause he has problems.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what if he razzes ya? Apparently you are worried about being the "faster guy", or it wouldn't bother you. People wouldn't razz you if it didn't bother you.

If you do not have much of a testicular male fortitude, you could always buy a highly modded Banshee to compensate.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2006, 03:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Of course, now we are razzin the dude for being afraid of being razzed...

Ironic...

Old 06-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey, you are all so wrong... i have a good 6 years of quad expierience and same as my friend and i have a raptor 700r and he has a trx 450r and i destroy him all stock all the time and one time he used my quad he destroyed me......by the way i also have a 2001 125 yamaha dirtbike and it destroys both of them easily

Old 06-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good for you, I have 17 years of experience.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Raptor 700R v.s. TRX 450R