Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Elections, are they out of control?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2000, 09:12 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you go get him Brian. Of course the elections are important to you. But the liberals would like you to think otherwise, that is how they try to control everyone. What you don't know won't hurt them! Keep posted on everything around you and go out and vote in 2004! Congratulations on having more brains than most adults.

Old 12-12-2000, 09:19 PM
Range Rover

rhubler, you sound alot like Gore, little fuzzy about the law? Why were Brians comments so offensive to you? Because he was informed and had an opionion, or because he mentioned that he was for Bush? You are the one that started the offensive behavior, not him.

Old 12-14-2000, 11:43 AM
Trailblazer

What offensive behavor? I simply will not get started argueing my point with a 14 year old stranger. It doesn't matter to me who he likes for president, It doesn't matter he can't vote.

Fuzzy about what law? I never said anything about law. Your reply didn't make much sense.

Old 12-14-2000, 12:11 PM
Range Rover

If it didn't matter to you then you wouldn't have responded to Brian in the first place. Obviously it does matter, why?

Old 12-14-2000, 12:26 PM
Trailblazer

Do you have trouble understanding what you read?
I said it doesn't matter, I replyed so everyone could find out he is a kid playing adult in this forum, this is true or he would have worded his post differently. end of subject the election is over

Old 12-14-2000, 12:41 PM
Range Rover

Didn't realize there was an age limit to this forum. Or an age limit on politics. I think its great that a 14 year old boy would be interested in anything. What does it matter how he worded it. I think it is sad when we can't take a young boys views seriously.

Old 12-14-2000, 01:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just came here to talk about quads...

Old 12-14-2000, 01:34 PM
Trailblazer

I'm not aware of an age limit either, however I say, be truthful about who you are on the internet as you would be in person.

As for you thinking it is sad when no one can take a young boy seriously, You did not know he was a young boy, until my reply.

It matters very much how people word what they say or write, this is how misunderstandings happen

If you reread the whole forum you will find I said that he should be interested in politics and should be learning about the election process.

This is my last reply in this post, lilgirlblue for I am growing tired of explaining my every reply to you when I am talking plain simple english. I would suggest read the contents twice through then reply and if you still can't understand what someone is trying to say get "HOOKED ON PHONICS" I hear its a good program.

Old 12-14-2000, 03:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

rhubler,
At what point did He claim to be an adult? Because he had an opinion, but is not legal to vote, he cant voice that opinion? You cant bring yourself to argue with him, yet you have more than 0ne reply in this thread? KooKoo...

BrianW. Keep up the info gathering and opinion forming, some people dont want you to have an opinion, they just want you to follow blindly!

RoostKing...

Old 12-14-2000, 04:45 PM
Trailblazer

You are another person who doesn't understand what they read.

There is a difference in argueing with someone and argueing about someone! That is why I have more than one reply (DUH)

everyone can have an opinion but I want to know who the opinion is from, All I am saying is again Don't try to be someone your not in these forums!
If people in these forums do not reflect their true selves in these forums then all this talk is B.S. and a waste of time. This one is the last reply I know I said it before but this is it.

Quick Reply: Elections, are they out of control?