LOUDEST pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

BPE should be releasing a new design for the 450's soon. That's what I'd look into.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

I am sponsored by BPE, and I don't think I could be winning on race day with out there Performance exhausts.

Contact Black Pipe Exhausts kyledc18, and ask for Ron.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:05 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: motox26
I am sponsored by BPE, and I don't think I could be winning on race day with out there Performance exhausts.

moto,

You had better check your spongership because BPE is about broke with a stock price of .80 cents. They were an ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS company but once the exhaust division opened up it made no sense for large share holders and they bailed when the company was 12.00 dollars a share about a year ago and its been on a down hill ski slope with little noise ever since.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

moto,

You had better check your spongership because BPE is about broke with a stock price of .80 cents. They were an ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS company but once the exhaust division opened up it made no sense for large share holders and they bailed when the company was 12.00 dollars a share about a year ago and its been on a down hill ski slope with little noise ever since.
BUY! BUY! BUY!

Old 04-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

moto,

Hmmm, that explains why I haven't recieved the new aero sesitive sticker kit from BPE.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Guess anyone that has these should expect the lowend air tailored exhaust rectifier kit in the mail soon.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Also wanted to throw another pip in the mix that has decent performance and is LOUD. White brothers makes a kick a$$ poo shoot and when you take out the silencer they are LOUD! I'd check into those. Also, Big Gun Evo pipes are pretty darn loud too. Plus the Powder coat black and Anodized Red looks slick on the 450R.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Trailblazer
Default LOUDEST pipe!

please people like you should be _____ i'll leave it a blank.
Taker easy buddy. IN my opinion in my area loud pipes are alright. There is no real law in effect for loud quads around here (at least there not enforced). Only about 1% of my riding is around where others will hear me. Its usually my own land. And the group of people I ride with just love loud pipes. Its probly a stage ill grow out of eventually, but until i get to old i am gonna ride LOUD!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Agreed im 20 years old and I still say the louder the better. I have true dual straight pipes on my Z71 and I have a HMF muffler on my rubicon and they are both very very loud and I love it!!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Right on Im 17 so i still have a few years of loudness!

Quick Reply: LOUDEST pipe!