Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

LOUDEST pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

yeah just hacksaw it off like the other guy said or take the sob off altogether. loud it will be. id rather be stealthy. nothing like sneaking up and passing someone up. they never know what hits them and are shocked b/c your QUIET bike beat their loud one.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default LOUDEST pipe!

those dmc alien pipes were loud but idk if they have em for the 450r

Old 04-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Try nmotion pipes, they are very loud.

Old 04-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: kyledc18
Right on Im 17 so i still have a few years of loudness!
Followed by many years of "Huh?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: kyledc18
Right on Im 17 so i still have a few years of loudness!
Followed by many years of "Huh?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Looks like the years that led up to this were "Derrrrr". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2007, 09:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
yeah just hacksaw it off like the other guy said or take the sob off altogether. loud it will be. id rather be stealthy. nothing like sneaking up and passing someone up. they never know what hits them and are shocked b/c your QUIET bike beat their loud one.
I agree, just hack saw it off and be done with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I love sneaking up on kids on the mx track on my KTM. It tests at about 91 decibles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default LOUDEST pipe!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: twentycharacters
I agree, just hack saw it off and be done with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I love sneaking up on kids on the mx track on my KTM. It tests at about 91 decibles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Just be sure to use a blade with 14 teeth per inch. Anything less will cause a dramatic air flow problem accross the pipe itself. The resulting drag force will ruin any gains. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default LOUDEST pipe!

big gun evo limited complete system 102 db and includes a spark arester for $512

Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOUDEST pipe!

You may grow out of loud pipes soon, but as soon as you discover harley's you'll probably want loud pipes on them too .. most god awful racket. They sound nice idling, but that's where it ends.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default LOUDEST pipe!

I've got what I consider the best of both worlds: The white brothers E2 muffler. With the spark arrestor its nice and stealthy quiet until you stab the throttle and it comes alive. And like twentycharacters said, it kicks butt sneakin up on some goofball with a fart can for a muffler and blasting past him! If you want it loud, pull the arrestor out and it is LOUD! It doesn't run as good without the backpressure though. ??IMAGINE THAT!?? I guess the guys that don't care about the long term effects of "too loud quads" in the hobby also don't care about hearing loss. What was that? Did you say something?

Quick Reply: LOUDEST pipe!