Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Polaris Pride

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2001, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, why don't you do something worth while, and go vote on this poll. It could MAKE A DIFFERENCE !! Unlike this topic. We ALL think OUR quads are best. That's why we bought the one we did.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/511867.asp#survey

Old 01-05-2001, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

No you didn't,

Old 01-05-2001, 11:45 PM
Trailblazer

I have nothing against Polaris. I would consider them, but the closest dealer is way too far away. Also, our pool vacuum/cleaner is from Polaris. I don't know if it's the same Polaris that makes ATV's, but every time I look at a Polaris quad, it reminds me of the god damn pool cleaner. =(

Old 01-05-2001, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

I know, i hate the polaris guys, they think they are the best. And they are fruitcakes

Old 01-05-2001, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

I know, I don't take these things personally. I just want you to GO VOTE !

Dave

Old 01-06-2001, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

huh i wonder why they never come in and say honda sucks cause they know that honda is the best u can get if u just read in the magazines they say honda is ranked #1 in reliability and if u get a rider that knows what he/she is doing they can keep up with anything out there.

thats why u never see a "honda sucks"

2001 honda rancher 4x4 ES,hanguards,lift kit,boot guards warn 2500 winch,factory tires.

Old 01-06-2001, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Ah, yes, but did you ever count how many more advertisements honduh has in those magazines than other manufacturers? Any time you see a winner of a shoot out, I almost bet that manufacturer has the most money put into that issue.

Old 01-06-2001, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know what you mean about immaturity. Every time there is a post about Honda reliability, some guy says "Did you get your recall notice yet? "

Old 01-06-2001, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

i like the floorboards on the sportsmen, where they belong. i feel like i am on a moving block of wood on the trailblazer. oh, and the reason i am liking honda is because i want a sweet handeling quad, and i dont need it to go very fast that often. the 400ex is the ultimate playbike. the ds650 is good for insane speed without feeling like you are going to flip it from farting. the scramblers are great crusers. they have serious nuts when modified but the automatic tranny holds them back (in preformance, not on hills, if you own one you know what i'm talking about! :-) ) the banshee is cool because it has insane acceleration and lots of mods avalable but has crappy suspention and handeling. that is just my kinda long $.02 on the preformance machines of today. if you have any changes or additions please say them!

Old 01-07-2001, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

MrElussive:

Hi,
Why is it that every Honda ATV owner thinks that his/her Honda ATV is the number one ATV? I mean, Honda owners have way too much Honda-pride. I think Honda brainwashes its customers or something. I mean, they're just like Saturn: A different kind of company, a different kind of car (quad in this case). On the forums, all the Honda owners go crazy over whatever they can get their hands on. Maybe it's just me...

See, your whole statement can be turned around. Of course people have pride in thier quads. Even the Honda guys do. Some people may take it too far, but who cares, let them have their moment. What would this country be without pride? It is not just Polaris guys.
p.s. no, Polaris pools is not the same company as the one that makes atvs.

Quick Reply: Polaris Pride