Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Brand bashing?????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2001, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not understand why they bash either. The Honda , Polaris and Bombardier guys just cant handle that Yamaha is the best.

Old 01-30-2001, 06:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I see more brand bashing by honda owners than any others with yamaha guys coming in second,it appears as if honda and yamaha guys are intimadated by Polaris the true King of atv's!

Old 01-30-2001, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Intimidation...it's more like vulgarity.LOL.

LONG LIVE POLARIS!!!

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-31-2001, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

Hey bassplayer, go over to guitar.com and you see all the guitar players fighting over amps, if you own a Marshall then Mesa/boogie stinks, and it's Fender versus Gibson. I won both of each and only care about what works for me. Usually younger kids are brand bashers cause there is more bashing going on over there, thats for sure. Check out my site www.poppasquat.com

Old 01-31-2001, 12:02 PM
Trailblazer

I think a lot of the problem with brand bashing is that people don't want to feel like there purchase was a poor choice. There is no perfect quad for every situation.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

My 2001 Sportsman 500 HO IS PERFECT,all the people that bash Polaris are the ones with a problem because they KNOW that they screwed up when they didn't buy a Polaris!

Old 01-31-2001, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

It's rare to see an anti Polaris post get deleted or edited,I'm pretty sure that the moderator of all these boards is biased toward honda and yamaha.

Old 01-31-2001, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

I have experienced this more than once on this site. If it happens to me, it happens to others. it makes me wonder how much we are missing. I think that as long as we as participants on this site follow the rules do not use fowl language, our post should not be censored. If others do not agree with our opinions or comments, that is life. We all have opinions and we don't have to agree. What fun would this be if we all rode Hondas and agreed on every subject?

Greg

Old 01-31-2001, 02:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have only been reading this forum for 2 weeks and been posting here since my best friend Sportsman500HO told me about this board and that he was banned from posting here because he stated an opinion.
At least half the posts I have made on this subject have been deleted.I have received mumerious e-mails from others complaining of the same thing and warning me that telling the truth and stating opinions on this board is strictly forbidden and is grounds for banishment.
I read the e-mail from the moderator of this board explaining why my friend was banned and it said because he used profanity.I read his posts and there was never any profanity.The moderator of this board will not respond to my friends e-mail to explain why he was banned.
As I see it the moderator is biased and just likes to throw his or her weight around,I feel sorry for anyone with such a pathetic life that they get a thrill out of censoring an atv forum!

Old 01-31-2001, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

I own a Yamaha right now, but my next quad could be either another Yamaha, a Polaris, or a Honda, so I've got nothing against any of the brands.

However, I don't know how many times I've heard Polaris owners complain about someone being biased against their machines. The Magazines are biased against Polaris whenever they don't chose Polaris in a shootout, the moderators of every forum on the internet are biased against Polaris and won't let owners state their opinions. Apparently everyone who doesn't own a Polaris and scream "Polaris Rulz!!" is biased against Polaris.

I think it's not that some of us are biased against Polaris, it's that some Polaris owners are paranoid and/or insecure about their choice of quad.

Quick Reply: Brand bashing?????????