Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

does ne one like polaris

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2001 | 05:57 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

i dont really like polaris. i dont like the belts on most of them they slip alot. i have a 450 foreman es 4x4 and i just wanted to see if ne one liked polaris in a honda forum and what do u suggest for a next four-wheeler?

Old 01-24-2001 | 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

polaris makes awsome 4x4's. they aren't the best for work, but are capable of alot. on the trail there is no comparison between polaris and honda. the sportsmen rocks. now onto point 2. the sport machines. dont buy polaris, unless you want a fast cruser that will stay on the ground most of the time. you just have to do more mods to a polaris sport quad to make it on par with the hondas, and you still dont have the fun of a fully manual tranny. just my .02, dont razz me scramdaddy, you spend more time over here than you do on the polaris fourms!

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:11 PM
Trailblazer

Buffy,weren't you driving daddy's 500 ho in your
last post?

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:26 PM
Trailblazer

I think he likes to lie alot!!!!Before he was driving a H.O now he's got a Foreman.Shut yo mouth lil girl!

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

Buffy, we're forwarding your critique immediately to the Chairman, Board of Directors, and stockholders of Polaris Industries.

You should be ashamed of yourself, disadvantaging the widows and orphans with their life savings tied up in Polaris stock! Do you realize how many millions of dollars in stockholders' equity have been lost, all because of your negative comments? YOU don't like belts! Because "most" slip!

You, sir, have no conscience.

Diogenes

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

I bought a 400ex about a month ago and really like it. The reason I bought a 400ex was to go fast, be light, nimble and reliable.
I was also looking at the scramblers, they had everything I wanted also. The reason I bought the Honda was 1) it had open foot pegs 2) it had a manual clutch. I rode a few Polaris's, and the floor boards killed it for me, I felt like a "flat footed duck", to me, I felt like I was on a fast Lawn Mower. Also they are way to heavy to keep up with the High Performance bikes. Don't get me wrong, they keep up until you get to jumping and such, they just wear you out.
I know plenty of guys who have them, and not one would ride anything else. I will stick with the 400ex even without reverse. But from what I see, the Scramblers are the top in the sport div.comparing it to 300ex and Warrior, but not in High Performance, comparing it to 400ex, Raptor and Banshee.

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

How come I've had my Polaris over two years, and my belt has never slipped, even after going through seat high water, yet, all I hear is that the belts slip on Polaris quads? I'm also still waiting to have my first problem of any kind. Maybe the dealership put a Polaris sticker on a Yamaha or a Honda. As a matter of fact, I wish my Kodiak had the same track record as my Polaris.

Old 01-24-2001 | 08:47 PM
Trailblazer

Hey BUFFYTHAARSERAMMER i like your mom~~ tell her i said Hi

Old 01-24-2001 | 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hows your sisters barbie car running I heard you modded it up to run head to head with your hot wheels kawasaki ninja.

Kawasaki ninjas rule!!! Kawasaki ninjas rules!!!

LOL.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-24-2001 | 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Isnt it wierd how he never replies directly back to us, but if he does its allways "shut yo mouth lil girl"?By the way Ive had the ol' Tblazer in seat high MUD none the less, and the belt never slipped once.

Quick Reply: does ne one like polaris